Any Mature wives 50+ actually enjoy cum ?

My gf, 50+, likes to get cum in her mouth.
Lately, she has a younger bull to cum in her mouth.
Recently, she had me drive her to his place and wait in the car while she saw him.
About 45 minutes later she came out, got in and told me to quickly pull to the back of his driveway.
I did as I realized her button down blouse was unbuttoned. Then she opened her blouse and I saw that her breasts were covered with a huge load of spunk.
Apparently her bull had huge orgasms, it was incredible .I love how much he cums, she told me.
She had me lick her clean, every drop. Then, as we pulled out of his driveway, she reached over and tapped the car horn. That was her signal to her bull that I'd cleaned all his spunk off of her breasts.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the last time...
Can i cum for her via ...

56 years old and loves to swallow and be cummed on. Asks all the time to be covered in cumView attachment 1111058View attachment 1111059
Can i cum for your wife via ...
My wife would suck and swalloo her first BF as birth control in HS. Later married him. When she got divorced and started dating she told me she was surprised when the first man she sucked off was shocked that kept his cock in her mouth and didn't lose a drop. He told her she was the first woman to let him do that. When she became a Hotwife she made many men happy with her BJx.
Can i cum for your wife via ...

I once dated a lady over 50 she was 20 years older that me she lved to.sucky fick.then fuvk.me she was fantastic and showef me s fee things about being a sexh oldet woman.tbzt kmew jow y
To FUCK
I get it....I've posted here, I was 24 and seeing/fucking a 41yo married gal. She didn't really teach me anything but I learned a LOT about sex from her.
I learned what to do or not do when a woman starts to cum. Learned if a lady was into anal how to do it....hint, lots of lube and go SLOW at first. Learned how to pull hair not too hard doing her from behind. Learned women LOVE to kiss after she swallowed. Women LOVE to be licked after you fuck her.

Yes! I certainly do enjoy it. The wonderful feeling of the man's essence on my tong to be savored before going down my throat. At age 62, I have been enjoying that privilege for more than 45 years.
my wife gave her first BJ as a teenager. she continued all the way up into her 70s. she was doing one of the neighbors until the end at age 74. i, sometimes, thought she'd rather suck & swallow than doing anything else.

Honest answer is no from me, while I do let guys cum in my mouth and I swallow, (mostly because their wives don’t) it really isn’t something I particularly enjoy. I’d much rather they cum where nature intended and fill my pussy, but I do love to see the look of ecstasy as they start to cum and I push my mouth down as far as I can without gagging so they cum straight down my throat.

Honest answer is no from me, while I do let guys cum in my mouth and I swallow, (mostly because their wives don’t) it really isn’t something I particularly enjoy. I’d much rather they cum where nature intended and fill my pussy, but I do love to see the look of ecstasy as they start to cum and I push my mouth down as far as I can without gagging so they cum straight down my throat.
My wife is the same she swallows but not her favorite other knowing she did a good job sucking cock.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
my wife gave her first BJ as a teenager. she continued all the way up into her 70s. she was doing one of the neighbors until the end at age 74. i, sometimes, thought she'd rather suck & swallow than doing anything else.
Did she still get wet? Cause I know a gal near that age I would fuck. I have many questions. 😂😂

My gf, 50+, likes to get cum in her mouth.
Lately, she has a younger bull to cum in her mouth.
Recently, she had me drive her to his place and wait in the car while she saw him.
About 45 minutes later she came out, got in and told me to quickly pull to the back of his driveway.
I did as I realized her button down blouse was unbuttoned. Then she opened her blouse and I saw that her breasts were covered with a huge load of spunk.
Apparently her bull had huge orgasms, it was incredible .I love how much he cums, she told me.
She had me lick her clean, every drop. Then, as we pulled out of his driveway, she reached over and tapped the car horn. That was her signal to her bull that I'd cleaned all his spunk off of her breasts.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the last time...
Now That Sounds Hot 🥵

My wife is okay with giving head when we do MFM Stag/Vixen and she'll let the other guy cum in her mouth but she won't swallow. She'll run to the bathroom and spit it out and rinse her mouth. Then back to the bed where I usually fuck and cum in her pussy.