Any Mature wives 50+ actually enjoy cum ?

You're certainly not alone - over the years, I've played with more wives who didn't like cum in their mouths and preferred it all in their pussies than those who enjoyed sucking and swallowing...
....whilst I certainly enjoy receiving a blowjob to completion, wherever they want me to cum is fine with me, as long as it all ends up inside them - my philosophy is that anywhere outside's a waste... ;)
As wife gets older and more naughty and playful she has switched from swallowing to taking it in her pussy or ass...then enjoys putting on a show with it as lube after.

My late wife loved cum, in her or on her. She had 1 partner that would cum in buckets, yes creampie, stay hard, then jerk off on her 2 or 3 times in a row until he was done. Sometimes she'd refuse a towel for cleanup and just lay there savoring it.

I used to give her a decent load until a medical procedure (TURP) left me with just a single dribbled drop.

Attachments

• Big Load-1.jpg
    Big Load-1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 78
Honest answer is no from me, while I do let guys cum in my mouth and I swallow, (mostly because their wives don’t) it really isn’t something I particularly enjoy. I’d much rather they cum where nature intended and fill my pussy, but I do love to see the look of ecstasy as they start to cum and I push my mouth down as far as I can without gagging so they cum straight down my throat.
Thanks for doing that! Love your answer here!