Any other quick cummers

The fuck... How is this even possible to cum so fast or just by seeing something? I honestly wish I could cum faster, my wife and long-time ex would sometimes get sore and frustrated that I hadn't cum. Not sure how wives on here fuck for hours, since it seems like most pussies are worn out after 45m to an hour (and my cock is not exactly huge, its only like 8")

If I refrain from masturbating for a couple days before sex, to ensure my cock isn't desensitized, I can sometimes cum in like 15m but I have to basically focus purely on myself.

It's gotten worse in recent years because I think my wife is starting to have a harder time cumming, notably after drinking - I usually have a window in the first 20m or so of sex where I can cum, but if I hold off to try to let her cum, it gets much harder for me cum. That and I have to try to think of increasingly dirty things while fucking, or getting sucked (why I'm on this forum) to push myself over the edge. My wife at least is usually happy oblige, talking about how she wants to be filled with cum.

It was less of an issue when I was young and had the time / women had the endurance to fuck for hours but now life and pussy soreness make it rather inconvenient.

Reactions: Seth and Tof82
The fuck... How is this even possible to cum so fast or just by seeing something? I honestly wish I could cum faster, my wife and long-time ex would sometimes get sore and frustrated that I hadn't cum. Not sure how wives on here fuck for hours, since it seems like most pussies are worn out after 45m to an hour (and my cock is not exactly huge, its only like 8")

If I refrain from masturbating for a couple days before sex, to ensure my cock isn't desensitized, I can sometimes cum in like 15m but I have to basically focus purely on myself.

It's gotten worse in recent years because I think my wife is starting to have a harder time cumming, notably after drinking - I usually have a window in the first 20m or so of sex where I can cum, but if I hold off to try to let her cum, it gets much harder for me cum. That and I have to try to think of increasingly dirty things while fucking, or getting sucked (why I'm on this forum) to push myself over the edge. My wife at least is usually happy oblige, talking about how she wants to be filled with cum.

It was less of an issue when I was young and had the time / women had the endurance to fuck for hours but now life and pussy soreness make it rather inconvenient.
Dude I would love to be more like you. One time I came in my wife's hand as she was trying to put me inside her. So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: Little Boo
In my case it was my first girlfriend with whom I had a cuckold-relationship that induced PE on me. I woud not call it "train" because she "induced" it to me without me realising what really was going on. I was convinced that it was only due to my inadequacy and consious or inconscious reaction to our cuckold dynamic. PE was one of the stages of my betamale-journey. She did not want to have anymore PIV sex with me so PE was one of the ways to succeed in this. My regular release out of my cahstity cage was then every two weeks in the beginning to have PIV-sex with her. Two weeks being the period that I was at my maximum hornyness. She stroke each my penis to have it really hard before entering her but with the result that ejaculated each time before entering her.

It depends. If we've been drinking and come home and fuck ill last an hour or if I recently jacked off prior to having sex ill last longer. If we've gone a couple days without having sex and I havnt jacked off at all ill come in a couple minutes. It just depends on the situation

If I refrain from masturbating for a couple days before sex, to ensure my cock isn't desensitized, I can sometimes cum in like 15m...
Ask her to lock you up for a week or two or till you get blue-balled. How much time you will be needed to get relief knowing she will put you back for another two weeks if you will not cum in five minutes? 🤭

Ask her to lock you up for a week or two or till you get blue-balled. How much time you will be needed to get relief knowing she will put you back for another two weeks if you will not cum in five minutes? 🤭
Yeah... doesn't really work like that. Took a lot longer than 5m even the first time I had sex, so not sure 2 weeks is going to matter. Also cages seem totally mental to me but, to each their own.

Reactions: Little Boo
Yeah... doesn't really work like that. Took a lot longer than 5m even the first time I had sex, so not sure 2 weeks is going to matter. Also cages seem totally mental to me but, to each their own.
Don’t now
You probably have some hidden unexplored fetish
The trigger which able to speed up your ejaculation 🤷‍♂️
I have about a dozen active.
Some of them are quite dangerous and rapid
I’m a fucking coo-coo. I know 🤭😂🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I come so quick in my wife, most times 1-2 minutes. Her bulls last much longer and fuck her numerous times in a couple hour span. She comes home to me used, full and super horny. She loves to come home and orgasm riding my “dicklette” as she calls it, her favorite orgasm is internal but if i start to cum first she stops and rides my face till orgasm. Then depending on how good it was she may stroke me to orgasm, other nights She leaves me hard and horny with her And her lovers combined fluids on my dick and face. I prefer her pussy with cum in it, I’m not sure why but I love it and she seems to be pleased as well. Not so much when we have sex, I usually have to go down on her and finger her to get her off.
I am psyched if I last 1 minute. Most times I cum instantly. Literally as my dick is going inside my wife’s pussy, I start cumming. I consider it really good if I last over 1 minute and that is with zero movement. If I thrust I cum. Always!

Don’t now
You probably have some hidden unexplored fetish
The trigger which able to speed up your ejaculation 🤷‍♂️
I have about a dozen active.
Some of them are quite dangerous and rapid
I’m a fucking coo-coo. I know 🤭😂🤷‍♂️
Not many fetishes left to explore haha... I think cuckholding is sort of the final frontier.

I just remember in HS, my girlfriend's friend started dating this guy and when they went to fool around, the guy busted in his pants before she even got his zipper down. I just couldn't understand how that was possible.

I still don't really understand that but apparently that's just how it is for some people. While I wouldn't want to be on that end of the spectrum, there's definite disadvantages to taking too long. For one, I get excited by sex in public places but when I've actually gotten to fuck / receive oral in public, I usually can't manage to actually finish because, not enough time / distracted by looking around, trying to make sure we don't get caught, which makes it a bit disappointing. Anytime I start worrying that it's taking too long, it automatically takes 2x longer lol.

Not sure if its physiological or psychological or a bit of both but some people are just built different.

Last edited:

Wow. We have the opposite problem

Not many fetishes left to explore haha... I think cuckolding is sort of the final frontier.

I just remember in HS, my girlfriend's friend started dating this guy and when they went to fool around, the guy busted in his pants before she even got his zipper down. I just couldn't understand how that was possible.

I still don't understand that but that's just how it is for some people. While I wouldn't want to be on that end of the spectrum, there's definite disadvantages to taking too long. For one, I get excited by sex in public places but when I've actually gotten to fuck / receive oral in public, I usually can't manage to actually finish because, not enough time / distracted by looking around, trying to make sure we don't get caught, which makes it a bit disappointing. Anytime I start worrying that it's taking too long, it automatically takes 2x longer lol.

Not sure if its physiological or psychological or a bit of both but some people are just built different.
Hi,
Well, the question is do you really need to flip a switch in you? Why do you need to cum quickly?
I can activate my switches when it’s needed, my wife knows my switches as well. We enjoy and sometimes laugh on this. Just a funny shit to make some experiments 😂🤭

Gentlemen, this is why you fuck in multiple rounds. Many men cum quick. You should be sucked dry on the first round so the second can go longer. I am very small and thus my pussy is tight around most cock. That makes them cum fast. By doing a second or even third round I can get fucked hard without the bull jizzing to quickly. Also the way the cock and balls are handled during the first round can produce extra cum. Helping the man produce large amounts of cum in round 1 helps ensure longer rounds to follow.