Any real hookups from this site? If so, please share the proof and give details!!!!

504knightstik

Male
Verified
I am curious if there have actually been real meetings from this site to add validity, and even bring together like minded individuals/couples. Media is great but random pictures from the internet won’t help the situation. So I am asking the question, not just for me, but for everyone trying to have some adult fun…. Are people making real connections and fucking each other’s brains out because of this site? That is all

Reactions: slutplay
Hi Sean and Jennifer here. Pretty much what everyone else has said -- all talk, no action. Like most forums (of any type) the majority of members are posers, fakes and wannabes. In the few instances where we have reached out to individuals here on actually meeting we have been unsuccessful. It goes on for a bit then they just ghost you once you try and set a date, and place to meet. You have to take it for what it's worth -- just a bunch of guys living out a Walter Mitty fantasy.
In regards to someone wanting to meet up or have a private chat. I always assume that anyone I am in contact with is fake until they can provide video verification. I use snapchat and telegram. Every time I bring it up, the fakes go away. When I say everyone is a suspect on this site. I mean it.

I guess most people aren't aware of Google's reverse look up. They are even a couple of poster here that have taken the charade to a new level by using AI to create images of their "wives"
Yeah I always check the pics. But it is common they ask for telegram, followed by can I see your dick? Pic of you? Then I know enough.

The real ones tell me to move on to fetlife or other websites