Any real hookups from this site? If so, please share the proof and give details!!!!

504knightstik

Male
Verified
I am curious if there have actually been real meetings from this site to add validity, and even bring together like minded individuals/couples. Media is great but random pictures from the internet won’t help the situation. So I am asking the question, not just for me, but for everyone trying to have some adult fun…. Are people making real connections and fucking each other’s brains out because of this site? That is all

Reactions: slutplay
I am curious if there have actually been real meetings from this site to add validity, and even bring together like minded individuals/couples. Media is great but random pictures from the internet won’t help the situation. So I am asking the question, not just for me, but for everyone trying to have some adult fun…. Are people making real connections and fucking each other’s brains out because of this site? That is all
Telegram, tinder, okcupid, bumble for real meetings....

My opinion is, that the Most Are Here for Sharing expierence or have a fetish to know how Other mens would fuck the gf / wife. More a Fantasie thing (Like for me for example). We use it to make our own sexual life better and give them more Fire. People wo prefer to Share her womens in real, can visit local swinger clubs or use dating Apps like Tinder. To Share a Woman in real is complicated, so many Parameters need to fit. In this Forum everyone is a bull with 10 Inch. Its the Same. Its unrealistic.

My opinion is, that the Most Are Here for Sharing expierence or have a fetish to know how Other mens would fuck the gf / wife. More a Fantasie thing (Like for me for example). We use it to make our own sexual life better and give them more Fire. People wo prefer to Share her womens in real, can visit local swinger clubs or use dating Apps like Tinder. To Share a Woman in real is complicated, so many Parameters need to fit. In this Forum everyone is a bull with 10 Inch. Its the Same. Its unrealistic.
A lot of accounts on here are definitely for sharing, which is most definitely not a problem. My only concern is that if the wives/gfs know if they are being shared on this site. Not trying to take the high road bc I love a good nude pic/video just as much as the next guy. Overall I think this is a place to satisfy sexual fantasies for most. I tried to check the dating section and it doesn’t seem to work for me. Idk if it’s restricted access or what.

Reactions: Shawnweav
A lot of accounts on here are definitely for sharing, which is most definitely not a problem. My only concern is that if the wives/gfs know if they are being shared on this site. Not trying to take the high road bc I love a good nude pic/video just as much as the next guy. Overall I think this is a place to satisfy sexual fantasies for most. I tried to check the dating section and it doesn’t seem to work for me. Idk if it’s restricted access or what. And we Are Not into Sharing in real life, me Maybe. But she dont want it. Well ican life with it. I get my satisfaction Only with the Fantasie.
Yes, i totally Understand. My wife knows if but she decide what i can Share and who i can Share. And the Deal is, Never Face and Never to Hard stuff (Sex Tapes, Full Videos, Videos Where our Home is Seeable). Better stuff Only via private and also Only in Secure massangers with one View possibility (no Screenshots and all)

my wife knows too and she likes me selling her stuff lol
Yes, i totally Understand. My wife knows if but she decide what i can Share and who i can Share. And the Deal is, Never Face and Never to Hard stuff (Sex Tapes, Full Videos, Videos Where our Home is Seeable). Better stuff Only via private and also Only in Secure massangers with one View possibility (no Screenshots and all

Wife has fucked one guy from this site and has several conversations with others. The only "real" guy so far fucked her in the back of her car after meeting for drinks one night. I have to add, they talked for about 2 months before ever meeting to get comfortable and to see if each other was "real". Too many guys have been flakes, so having met one guy who has been really cool to talk with I guess is a plus. They still talk and will meet up again to fuck soon. They did not take pics that night as it was late as hell and they were in the back of an SUV. LOL

Reactions: werekinky2
Where do people find other guys now a days?
We used to use craigslist personal back in the day
AFF Adult Friend Finder is about as good as a site can get. Stay away from the free members and focus your attention on gold and vip members because they are paid members and can be traced. In previous relationships this site was and still is the place to go for hooking up. We posted a profile for my girl at the time and made dozens of meets, sometimes the same night, and all were positive experiences. It’s easy to screen out the flakes in jut a few minutes of chat. We were able to get up to 3 guys at a time as a group for her pleasure without any hint of an issue and everyone left smiling. She did pick a few individuals for repeat visits and were regulars for up to 4 years.

Had a lot of convos, most dodged me or are pic collectors… males pretending to be a wife. I accepted that its a community site meant for fantasy, sharing and sending ideas, kinks what not. Talked too a few for a month or weeks, they travel and then ah sorry we cant but I can share pics of a guy she once fucked! Yeah great dude, I am not as active anymore and still looking elsewhere. Tinder and badoo worked for me in the past, trying feeld app now.

Hi Sean and Jennifer here. Pretty much what everyone else has said -- all talk, no action. Like most forums (of any type) the majority of members are posers, fakes and wannabes. In the few instances where we have reached out to individuals here on actually meeting we have been unsuccessful. It goes on for a bit then they just ghost you once you try and set a date, and place to meet. You have to take it for what it's worth -- just a bunch of guys living out a Walter Mitty fantasy.

Last edited:
Hi Sean and Jennifer here. Pretty much what everyone else has said -- all talk, no action. Like most forums (of any type) the majority of members are posers, fakes and wannabes. In the few instances where we have reached out to individuals here on actually meeting we have been unsuccessful. It goes on for a bit then they just ghost you once you tray ans set a date, and place to meet. You have to take it for what it's worth -- just a bunch of guys living out a Walter Mitty fantasy.
Quite sad, I also had this at the last moment getting ghosted or no response. Yeah I met a lot of fakers, sending pics of ... models or from reddit.

Reactions: Fredposer2017