Any real hookups from this site? If so, please share the proof and give details!!!!

504knightstik

Male
Verified
I am curious if there have actually been real meetings from this site to add validity, and even bring together like minded individuals/couples. Media is great but random pictures from the internet won’t help the situation. So I am asking the question, not just for me, but for everyone trying to have some adult fun…. Are people making real connections and fucking each other’s brains out because of this site? That is all

Reactions: slutplay
I just wanted to see if this site is a viable option to find women and cuckold couples. So far all I have been getting is guys and couple accounts that disappear as soon as I bring up verification. If anyone is having or has had success from this site, please share. It would be helpful

I just wanted to see if this site is a viable option to find women and cuckold couples. So far all I have been getting is guys and couple accounts that disappear as soon as I bring up verification. If anyone is having or has had success from this site, please share. It would be helpful
I see this as more of a forum for sharing experiences. It really doesn’t have any of the tools for hooking up. Other sites have features that let you search by area, target age group, whether you are looking for m, f, or couples, single or married, preferences/kinks etc. A lot of these sites do charge though and there’s still no guarantee, and you will still get time wasters/ no shows but you’d have a better chance. However, on all these sites, the guys outnumber the the women/couples by a fair margin so you’ll need to make yourself stand out in some way on your profile page and be very specific about what you are looking for.
Best of luck,
Lynn x

I see this as more of a forum for sharing experiences. It really doesn’t have any of the tools for hooking up. Other sites have features that let you search by area, target age group, whether you are looking for m, f, or couples, single or married, preferences/kinks etc. A lot of these sites do charge though and there’s still no guarantee, and you will still get time wasters/ no shows but you’d have a better chance. However, on all these sites, the guys outnumber the the women/couples by a fair margin so you’ll need to make yourself stand out in some way on your profile page and be very specific about what you are looking for.
Best of luck,
Lynn x
This. And given the nature of the site, everyone should avoid assuming people are here to hook up.

This. And given the nature of the site, everyone should avoid assuming people are here to hook up.
Why wouldn’t someone assume that people aren’t here to hookup there are likely forums on this sight advertising the cuckold lifestyle, which runs on hooking up? On top of that there are plenty of accounts on her that claim to be looking for sex!

Why wouldn’t someone assume that people aren’t here to hookup there are likely forums on this sight advertising the cuckold lifestyle, which runs on hooking up? On top of that there are plenty of accounts on her that claim to be looking for sex!
Because individuals are in fact individuals not part of a hive mind collective, so yeah people come to this site for a ton of different reasons.
Just because someone's wife hooks up with others, doesn't mean they are here to find others.

Read Lynn's post she explains it well.

That is absolutely valid but what you are talking about is not why I created this thread was created. I understand that everyone is not here to hook up, but on the other side of the coin, there are people who are here for that reason and I don’t think that they would like for their time and efforts to be wasted. I am asking this question for the people who are here to hook up

This is not meant to be a Hook Up site.
Why is there a forum for dating? Unless I’m mistaken. Why do I get messages from men asking me to have sex with their wives and as soon as I ask for verification they disappear? I’m not here to cause waves but when I see a woman or couple looking for a bull to meet with, I assume that they are here to hook up.

Why is there a forum for dating? Unless I’m mistaken. Why do I get messages from men asking me to have sex with their wives and as soon as I ask for verification they disappear? I’m not here to cause waves but when I see a woman or couple looking for a bull to meet with, I assume that they are here to hook up.
Wait there is a section for dating....sounds like the perfect place for you to go and ask this question lol

Best of luck,
Lynn x
Agreed

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
So questions and answers wouldn’t be a place to ask a question?
Your looking for people who hooked up....what better place to find them then in the section designed for that. Because if you Think about it, perhaps they don't look in every section of the forum.

Like I don't go in the sections that have no interest to me.

It's just some obvious sense.