Any wife whose husband dont know she is cheating

I once came home very late from the office after getting fucked by my boss. Hubby was in bed and I thought asleep. Therefore I didn't shower and clean up, not wanting to wake him. I got into bed as quietly as I could but he wasn't asleep after all. He wanted sex and I tried to tell him I was too tired but he was insistent. He got between my legs and pushed his cock into my cum filled cunt and froze. He stared down at me for a second or two, jerked a couple of times and shot his load into me. Then he rolled over and didn't say a word. Shit, I thought, now he definitely knows I'm a cheating slut and I laid awake all night worried what he'd say the next day but he never mentioned it. I carried on cheating for many years until I met the man who would become my current hubby.
The similarities continue....so my first wife came home one night and it was very late, but like your husband I was awake (we always are awake) and hard because I knew she was out cheating on me. I wanted sloppy seconds, or to reclaim her, or something. I was extremely aroused and I wanted her. So I made my move and she says "I can't....I don't feel well." I let her alone after that...and I never tried again!!! I didn't believe her not feeling well story and I took it as a sign, wrongfully now that I look back at it, that she didn't want me. She just couldn't open up, probably for fear I'd leave her. I couldn't leave as we had a child and I'd never abandon my little one. So she got to cheat the whole marriage and I got to develop as a cuck.

Funny that she never knew, and still doesn't, how much fun I was having with her cheating on me. The most tormenting angst was early on when I thought she might leave me, and it gave me my best orgasms too! Later that lessened, but not a lot, as I knew she wasn't going to. We always had great sex. Her cheating made me a much better lover as I always felt I was competing with someone, and she reaped the benefits. Incredibly, back then I could cum four, five, once even six times before losing my erection! How things could have been a lot different had she let me have her that night and opened up about everything. By the time my kids were grown I'd had enough and was ready to move on and find a woman who was right for me and develop real closeness and intimacy.

As for you, what made your marriage fail? You had your "on board with everything" cuck hubby, what went wrong if you don't mind my asking?

The similarities continue....so my first wife came home one night and it was very late, but like your husband I was awake (we always are awake) and hard because I knew she was out cheating on me. I wanted sloppy seconds, or to reclaim her, or something. I was extremely aroused and I wanted her. So I made my move and she says "I can't....I don't feel well." I let her alone after that...and I never tried again!!! I didn't believe her not feeling well story and I took it as a sign, wrongfully now that I look back at it, that she didn't want me. She just couldn't open up, probably for fear I'd leave her. I couldn't leave as we had a child and I'd never abandon my little one. So she got to cheat the whole marriage and I got to develop as a cuck.

Funny that she never knew, and still doesn't, how much fun I was having with her cheating on me. The most tormenting angst was early on when I thought she might leave me, and it gave me my best orgasms too! Later that lessened, but not a lot, as I knew she wasn't going to. We always had great sex. Her cheating made me a much better lover as I always felt I was competing with someone, and she reaped the benefits. Incredibly, back then I could cum four, five, once even six times before losing my erection! How things could have been a lot different had she let me have her that night and opened up about everything. By the time my kids were grown I'd had enough and was ready to move on and find a woman who was right for me and develop real closeness and intimacy.

As for you, what made your marriage fail? You had your "on board with everything" cuck hubby, what went wrong if you don't mind my asking?
Well to be honest it wasn't much of a marriage. I got married too young (I was 20 and still at university) to a man my conservative parents approved of (he was the son of friends of theirs) and who they thought would calm me down a bit - I'd been fairly promiscuous. We didn't have sex before we were married as he thought sex was only for in marriage. That was a big mistake. To say our sex life was a big disappointment is putting it mildly. He did want sex regularly but this consisted of him climbing aboard, thrusting away for a couple of minutes, cumming and rolling over to sleep. In 23 years he didn't make me cum once. He wouldn't even go down on me or let me suck his cock. More over he wouldnt even talk about our sex life.
But more than that, he was a very distant, unemotional man. He'd been reasonably attentive before we married but afterwards even that stopped. I guess I only stayed with him for the sake of our daughter but really I should probably have left him much sooner. A few months after she was born, I went back on the pill and started screwing around. I had lots of opportunity as I worked in London (the in laws looking after our daughter) and often stayed over several nights a week in a flat I had there.
So looking back, I'm surprised I stayed as long as I did. It wasn't a happy relationship for me though he seemed content with it. The only good thing to come out of it was our daughter. I guess I wasn't the best mum in the world, working away so much as I did but we had and still do have a very close relationship. I only left him after I'd met my current hubby - the love of my life and who I've now been married to over 20 years.

Well to be honest it wasn't much of a marriage. I got married too young (I was 20 and still at university) to a man my conservative parents approved of (he was the son of friends of theirs) and who they thought would calm me down a bit - I'd been fairly promiscuous. We didn't have sex before we were married as he thought sex was only for in marriage. That was a big mistake. To say our sex life was a big disappointment is putting it mildly. He did want sex regularly but this consisted of him climbing aboard, thrusting away for a couple of minutes, cumming and rolling over to sleep. In 23 years he didn't make me cum once. He wouldn't even go down on me or let me suck his cock. More over he wouldnt even talk about our sex life.
But more than that, he was a very distant, unemotional man. He'd been reasonably attentive before we married but afterwards even that stopped. I guess I only stayed with him for the sake of our daughter but really I should probably have left him much sooner. A few months after she was born, I went back on the pill and started screwing around. I had lots of opportunity as I worked in London (the in laws looking after our daughter) and often stayed over several nights a week in a flat I had there.
So looking back, I'm surprised I stayed as long as I did. It wasn't a happy relationship for me though he seemed content with it. The only good thing to come out of it was our daughter. I guess I wasn't the best mum in the world, working away so much as I did but we had and still do have a very close relationship. I only left him after I'd met my current hubby - the love of my life and who I've now been married to over 20 years.
Still screw around ?

You’ll have to take multiple guys, then you’ll manage to catch-up 😜
Well the first is going to be a guy I met for coffee last summer before we went back into hard lockdown. Potential new bull for me who's been waiting 9 months and has promised to give me a fucking I won't forget. And I think there's going to be a few random pick ups too lol. I don't do that very often these days but it's been a very long frustrating year and I think I deserve to let my hair down a little xx

Well the first is going to be a guy I met for coffee last summer before we went back into hard lockdown. Potential new bull for me who's been waiting 9 months and has promised to give me a fucking I won't forget. And I think there's going to be a few random pick ups too lol. I don't do that very often these days but it's been a very long frustrating year and I think I deserve to let my hair down a little xx
I agree, you do deserve it 😘

I don't always know before Mary has sex with another guy but I do find out after...eventually.

We have discussed a few times the idea of her having a lover or fwb that she keeps to herself.

Though while on covid break I found out some things I never knew. Mostly details she had never shared

Last edited: