Any wife whose husband dont know she is cheating

One lady I was with for several years would go out and fuck guys and not tell me about it but she also fucked lots of guys I did know about so I didn't really mind that she was doing it. I figured she got off on the idea that I didn't know. her name is Yvonne and she was a really slutty lady and I loved it. she came home lots of times with a cunt full of cum. she would come home and wouldn't say anything and I would go down on her and I could tell by the smell someone had been there.

One lady I was with for several years would go out and fuck guys and not tell me about it but she also fucked lots of guys I did know about so I didn't really mind that she was doing it. I figured she got off on the idea that I didn't know. her name is Yvonne and she was a really slutty lady and I loved it. she came home lots of times with a cunt full of cum. she would come home and wouldn't say anything and I would go down on her and I could tell by the smell someone had been there.
Been there. You become trained like a bomb sniffing dog. You can instantly taste and smell that she's been naughty again.

Reactions: shymalea
That's what you get if you have a slut wife or gf. You can never be sure what she's getting up to because she herself won't always know beforehand but will make the most of any opportunities that come her way.
Most guys can't handle that sort of relationship, even a lot of the guys on here.
I'm just lucky to have a hubby who wouldn't want me any other way xx

My wife is cheating although I’m not sure it’s physical. I found her alternate phone. For months she’s been exchanging texts and pictures with guys. She’s standoffish when they push to meet but I wonder if it’s just a ruse in case I ever found the phone. Maybe I’m just oblivious since it’s coming from my perspective.

When I first found it I was really pissed and jealous. I didn’t confront her because she was recovering from a BAD case of Covid. In thinking about it more I realized she just is who she is. Not that it makes it okay but she’s been obsessed with attention from guys since I met her, to the point where it’s caused tension at times. I’ve almost started to blame myself. She’s younger than me and between the rigors of life and age we only have sex a few times a month, even though she wants to daily.

I’m not sure if I’m in the right but I started getting off to looking at the contents of the phone. I’ve gone from pissed to envisioning my wife having sex in front of me with a well endowed guy who can pleasure her without a vibrator like when we have sex. We’ve always used lots of sexy toys in order for her to get off but was reluctant to get anything too big for fear of phasing me out completely. Now that’s changed and all I want to see her with is something far more equipped than me to pleasure her.

I’m realize one day I will bring this up and that there’s no perfect time. I just go back and forth on whether I should say it has to stop or if I tell her I know and want to watch her with other men. She’s the type who men stop and turn when she walks by and I’m starting to get off to thinking of them fucking her. For all know I’m putting all this months of thought in and she’s been having physical relationships all along. I just wonder whether she can remain a great wife and family girl while just having her physical needs met without it encroaching on the rest of life.

Reactions: hubwithwantonwife
It happens more pretty now is why. And often times I’m being tiled at a private party and things happen. I just keep some of the crazier stuff quiet over theyears.

It happens more pretty now is why. And often times I’m being tiled at a private party and things happen. I just keep some of the crazier stuff quiet over the years
Here's where I'm curious, doesn't he get off on the whole hotwife thing...and if so, I would think he would want all the nasty details...right?🤔 Unless, the whole hotwife thing doesn't exist...and you're actually sluttin' around town cheating as often as possible, AND ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!😋👅 So, which raunchy scenario is it...

Reactions: hotwifelexi
My wife is cheating although I’m not sure it’s physical. I found her alternate phone. For months she’s been exchanging texts and pictures with guys. She’s standoffish when they push to meet but I wonder if it’s just a ruse in case I ever found the phone. Maybe I’m just oblivious since it’s coming from my perspective.

When I first found it I was really pissed and jealous. I didn’t confront her because she was recovering from a BAD case of Covid. In thinking about it more I realized she just is who she is. Not that it makes it okay but she’s been obsessed with attention from guys since I met her, to the point where it’s caused tension at times. I’ve almost started to blame myself. She’s younger than me and between the rigors of life and age we only have sex a few times a month, even though she wants to daily.

I’m not sure if I’m in the right but I started getting off to looking at the contents of the phone. I’ve gone from pissed to envisioning my wife having sex in front of me with a well endowed guy who can pleasure her without a vibrator like when we have sex. We’ve always used lots of sexy toys in order for her to get off but was reluctant to get anything too big for fear of phasing me out completely. Now that’s changed and all I want to see her with is something far more equipped than me to pleasure her.

I’m realize one day I will bring this up and that there’s no perfect time. I just go back and forth on whether I should say it has to stop or if I tell her I know and want to watch her with other men. She’s the type who men stop and turn when she walks by and I’m starting to get off to thinking of them fucking her. For all know I’m putting all this months of thought in and she’s been having physical relationships all along. I just wonder whether she can remain a great wife and family girl while just having her physical needs met without it encroaching on the rest of life.
LISTEN TO ME MAN, you are in the "perfect" situation...relax. The fact that you get off; knowing she's being a naughty wife behind your back...means she wants too and is going to eventually take it to the physical realm...if she hasn't already🤷🏾‍♂ But you get off on it, so bring up the messages/photos and encourage her to start giving those holes away to these men...while at the same time, making her comfortable and stress-free...too no longer have to be sneaky🤌🏽👍🏽😁 Oh, you welcome😂! Keep me posted on the progression.

LISTEN TO ME MAN, you are in the "perfect" situation...relax. The fact that you get off; knowing she's being a naughty wife behind your back...means she wants too and is going to eventually take it to the physical realm...if she hasn't already🤷🏾‍♂ But you get off on it, so bring up the messages/photos and encourage her to start giving those holes away to these men...while at the same time, making her comfortable and stress-free...too no longer have to be sneaky🤌🏽👍🏽😁 Oh, you welcome😂! Keep me posted on the progression.
I appreciate the advice. It’s “perfect” for some except when it’s out of the blue and contrary to the commitment we made when we got married. At the same time like I said it turns me on, which is very very different than the way I would have felt day 10 years ago. I’ve been doing some therapy sessions and she has told me to hold off on talking to her until I figure which route I’m willing to take, at least as long as it doesn’t chew me up.

I think I just have to stop being naive about it, it’s just the reality of it is more than a bit overwhelming even though it’s enjoyable at the same time. A huge concern of mine is I doubt she’s using protection if she is in fact having sex with them. My reference for that was our first time having sex, me not being prepared with a condom, and her saying she’s never used them and they don’t feel good.

Admittedly though my thoughts of watching her in front of me getting what she wants are outweighing my caution. The more and more I think about the more and more I think I just need to say something.

That's what you get if you have a slut wife or gf. You can never be sure what she's getting up to because she herself won't always know beforehand but will make the most of any opportunities that come her way.
Most guys can't handle that sort of relationship, even a lot of the guys on here.
I'm just lucky to have a hubby who wouldn't want me any other way xx
That's the only way it should be. Fucking hot.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
You are so right, and that doesn't get talked about enough on these forums. It's unfortunate, because guys who come on here while they're exploring this should be made aware. I see posts from guys who didn't end up handling it well, in large part because it came as a surprise I'm sure.

Another problem with that is that as far as I've been able to figure it, the PECD (I'm going with your name for it) is something you kind of have to weather on your own. It's confusing enough for us, but would be doubly so for most wives, I think.

What techniques have others here found useful with this? Both in managing it and in terms of explaining it to the wife.

One thing I will do is ask myself if I want her to quit, to never do it again. Even in the midst of PECD, the answer is an obvious "NO!" After I answer that question, I ask myself "Well then....?"

Same. Sometimes it tears me up that she fucked so much behind my back and with my brother and several of my friends, then I think of it and want to fuck the shit out of her. That's why all of us are cuckolds. We can't resist the erotic excitement of knowing she was done by another man...whether it just happened or happened 30 years ago! Just watch out for that post ejaculation come down...

You are so right, and that doesn't get talked about enough on these forums. It's unfortunate, because guys who come on here while they're exploring this should be made aware. I see posts from guys who didn't end up handling it well, in large part because it came as a surprise I'm sure.

Another problem with that is that as far as I've been able to figure it, the PECD (I'm going with your name for it) is something you kind of have to weather on your own. It's confusing enough for us, but would be doubly so for most wives, I think.

What techniques have others here found useful with this? Both in managing it and in terms of explaining it to the wife.

One thing I will do is ask myself if I want her to quit, to never do it again. Even in the midst of PECD, the answer is an obvious "NO!" After I answer that question, I ask myself "Well then....?"
I've posted on several other threads that my wife and I worked as a team and there was never any doubt in my mind that I was her #1 and that she would always come back to me. I also knew that she would stop instantly if I asked because she cared more about me than anyone else. Knowing that made watching her play much easier because then bulls just became human dildos (not intending to be insulting to our bull friends...) that were there for her pleasure. Some days she'd get herself off with a mechanical one, some days she'd get herself off with an organic self powered one. I didn't have to worry about her leaving me for either. And I never asked her to stop because I knew it brought her pleasure.

That level of confidence made playing through PECD pretty easy. Unfortunately, not everyone's situation is like ours was. I've seen several threads recently about guys agonizing over whether to start playing. They are all in the pre-PECD phase. I fear for their relationships when they hit PECD. This lifestyle isn't for everyone...

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
my ex was at a familyparty years ago wearing a short skirt with thigh highs and a white blouse which showed her bra a bit,she did me a favour in return for telling her all my fantasies and taboos,one of them was being naughty with family,she had high heel wedges on,toe and fingernails redpainted,makeup with red lipstick,she gave her dadn,,uncles,brothers etc a good view of her legs and tongue,bending over so she knew her tits were showing,afterwards when i asked did you like it or was it to embarrasing with family?She said from now on i gonna tease and seduce men whenever i want in front of me or telling afterwards what happened,i didn,t knew so many times where she was,gonna do,should i ask her when she came home etc?I confess the way she teased me,cheated on me,flirting with men,etc that was the best thing i could ask for,even reading about the adventures from the sexy ladies here makes me so horny and let me cum a few times,i hope some sexy ladies would share stories and take control over me,forced to tell everyone whati did when reading their stories,just making me their obedient slut

Attachments

• nylons&heels.jpg
    nylons&heels.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat