Anyone ever go into a group play/ swap experience and come out feeling totally cucked by the sheer performance of the other couple/ guy?

even if the stamina of other men can intimidate us (almost) cuckies, there are other values in the lives of almost all women...money reliability children families ties and traditons...only a woman who has serious psychological disorders might easily switch from one partner to another for good...a very unpremeditated move, if you ask me...to awake to her failure one day...

even if the stamina of other men can intimidate us (almost) cuckies, there are other values in the lives of almost all women...money reliability children families ties and traditons...only a woman who has serious psychological disorders might easily switch from one partner to another for good...a very unpremeditated move, if you ask me...to awake to her failure one day...

I fully aware the guy I share my wife with will more than likely have a bigger dick than mine. Wouldn’t be interested if it wasn’t. Whole point of sharing her is for her to experience a different sensation and pleasure than my size can give her. If it doesn’t make her cum way harder than she does with me it kind of defeats the purpose imo. I get pleasure from seeing her get pleasure. Even though many would view that as a form of humiliation that’s not what excites me.
Sensible.

Hi. I can image how you feel. I say imagine because my girlfriend and I haven't actually taken the next step as far as her fucking another man yet. We are getting closer.
What you have described is one of the worries I have. I am worried if I am not going to like seeing that. Will I feel emasculated? Will I feel that I can't or I am not satisfying my partner well enough?
Your other comment is also exactly what I have thought. For me. All my sexual encounters with different women. The feeling and experience is almost the same for each one. Most pussy's have felt very similar. I feel that for females though, their experiences can all be quite different. Different size cocks. Different energy. Different dominance. Etc etc. Males seem to have to put on a performance so we don't get tagged with the "dud" or "dud root" label.
We all have the pressure of having to try to out perform each other
Hi. I can image how you feel. I say imagine because my girlfriend and I haven't actually taken the next step as far as her fucking another man yet. We are getting closer.
What you have described is one of the worries I have. I am worried if I am not going to like seeing that. Will I feel emasculated? Will I feel that I can't or I am not satisfying my partner well enough?
Your other comment is also exactly what I have thought. For me. All my sexual encounters with different women. The feeling and experience is almost the same for each one. Most pussy's have felt very similar. I feel that for females though, their experiences can all be quite different. Different size cocks. Different energy. Different dominance. Etc etc. Males seem to have to put on a performance so we don't get tagged with the "dud" or "dud root" label.
We all have the pressure of having to try to out perform each other.
The thing is , as you start sharing her , even a shy wife becomes bolder and slutty. Its addictive. Most women who are single till like 40's and then marry tend to not want monogamy because no longer can one man fulfill that urge. At 40 s into their 50s women tend to embrace the LS if they are in it and be open to some play ideas that you would not want but there is no going back unless she finds a faith or some other life altering factor. As the Hubby, I am a hung guy , but over time you could lose that touch you had with your wife to excite her or feel enough. She's now turned or turning into a slut and that cock craving as the number grows gets stronger. Some ladies can manage the urge some lose control and go extreme. The whole time the hubby will support it because like her she's also hooked.

Performance of another guy........ ?
We're into mfm with a guy we know. He's younger 36, we're early 50s. His dick is 8+ easy, I'm 6+. We take turns doing her, she gets REALLY turned on. After half hour or so of doing her in several positions he tells her to lay down....we all know he's going to really give it to her. He climbs on top, slides in and starts to really fuck her. She stretches her legs straight down, he pumps like crazy, she pushes her pussy up to meet his pumps, it takes about 60 seconds and she cums HARD, her body stiff as a board. That gets him off. Watching is incredible to say the least. He'll pump for another couple of minutes then pulls out and roll off her. She is friggin HORNY for me after he's done, can't begin to describe how she feels, I can smell him on her and taste him in her mouth. I cum pretty quick.
She starts kissing him, she likes to go back and forth kissing us. She'll go down and clean-suck his dick till he's hard again. He'll start to fuck her real slow while her and I kiss. 2nd round lasts a long time, we fuck her a lot and she gets into it big time. Him and I both eventually cum a 2nd time. We lay there chatting and kissing till he's hard then they go a 3rd time befor he leaves.
Yea I feel weird, inadequate...whatever but it is what it is.
Yea he WAY outperforms me to say the least but it's some damn hot fun.

Performance of another guy........ ?
We're into mfm with a guy we know. He's younger 36, we're early 50s. His dick is 8+ easy, I'm 6+. We take turns doing her, she gets REALLY turned on. After half hour or so of doing her in several positions he tells her to lay down....we all know he's going to really give it to her. He climbs on top, slides in and starts to really fuck her. She stretches her legs straight down, he pumps like crazy, she pushes her pussy up to meet his pumps, it takes about 60 seconds and she cums HARD, her body stiff as a board. That gets him off. Watching is incredible to say the least. He'll pump for another couple of minutes then pulls out and roll off her. She is friggin HORNY for me after he's done, can't begin to describe how she feels, I can smell him on her and taste him in her mouth. I cum pretty quick.
She starts kissing him, she likes to go back and forth kissing us. She'll go down and clean-suck his dick till he's hard again. He'll start to fuck her real slow while her and I kiss. 2nd round lasts a long time, we fuck her a lot and she gets into it big time. Him and I both eventually cum a 2nd time. We lay there chatting and kissing till he's hard then they go a 3rd time befor he leaves.
Yea I feel weird, inadequate...whatever but it is what it is.
Yea he WAY outperforms me to say the least but it's some damn hot fun.
That your wife enjoys fucking him is terrific! Thanks for sharing your story very HOT! I