Anyone have a friend cum in wife's panties and her wear it unaware?

Okay guys. I am married and have a few guys I suck off weekly and another that I let him fuck me. I have one guys that likes to jerk off into my panties when I am wearing them. I’m not on the pill or birth control so it’s super risky. I do love to feel hot cum against my bald pussy all day. It makes me super wet. My husband has even commented on how wet I get sometimes. He has no clue he is fingering my wet pussy with another guys cum.
My aren't you a naughty thing 😈

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

Wondering if I'm the only one that's been this weird
No you aren't the only one and no, you aren't weird.

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

That is amazingly hot

That is hot.

Reactions: Openhubbi
Seems to me a woman would have to be in a coma to not notice cum in their panties, despite "removing the excess". J used to do something like this with her Boss/Lover at work (jerk him off in the AM into her panties, and pull them up and wear it like that all day) and she was a MESS by the time she got home. I don't know how anyone could miss this. But its a FUN fantasy all the same. Would be more fun for me is she knew about it and STILL wore them tho!! CW

Seems to me a woman would have to be in a coma to not notice cum in their panties, despite "removing the excess". J used to do something like this with her Boss/Lover at work (jerk him off in the AM into her panties, and pull them up and wear it like that all day) and she was a MESS by the time she got home. I don't know how anyone could miss this. But its a FUN fantasy all the same. Would be more fun for me is she knew about it and STILL wore them tho!! CW
Well you obviously wash/clean most if not almost all of it off. There's probably nothing really left when she puts them on, but it's been done several times personally and it's the thought that counts :)

hi my name is linda married ten years now i am bi husband is very straight we do a lot of fmf but he will let me try safe things with men i like exhibitionism since i was young i loved being nude not shy and he likes seeing me show my self we go to nude is ok beaches and he will show me off at hotels or home ,one thing i like to see men jerking off in front of me if we feel the guy is safe to know i can help him with my hand i like seeing it shoot out like the feel on my hands as well as the smell ,i never was easy to lay down with but like seeing men or women nude i can be kinky with other women if we hit it off and know were both ok doctor wish. i will be posting pictures with site on it and dates to show i am real....i dont suck cock only my husband but dont mind to use spit if that turns the guy on

Attachments

• PXL_20230317_022300725.jpg
    PXL_20230317_022300725.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 51
hi my name is linda married ten years now i am bi husband is very straight we do a lot of fmf but he will let me try safe things with men i like exhibitionism since i was young i loved being nude not shy and he likes seeing me show my self we go to nude is ok beaches and he will show me off at hotels or home ,one thing i like to see men jerking off in front of me if we feel the guy is safe to know i can help him with my hand i like seeing it shoot out like the feel on my hands as well as the smell ,i never was easy to lay down with but like seeing men or women nude i can be kinky with other women if we hit it off and know were both ok doctor wish. i will be posting pictures with site on it and dates to show i am real....i dont suck cock only my husband but dont mind to use spit if that turns the guy

You sound really AWESOME its great that a Lady is willimg to.shiw her self off..My.wife loves to dress to excite.she will.wesr short skirt no.undies and loves to.use valet parking snd get out slowly to expose herself ..if dit alone in.a high.barstool and slide of the stool.slowey if she is being motivrd Feel.free to ask anything Bob