Anyone here turned on by fucking very young men?

My Ex and I were on vacation in Florida and it turned out to be Spring Break.
Our hotel room was next to a room that had three guys from college and they would sit outside in lawn chairs drinking beer. When we would leave they would be eyeing my Ex big time.
On the second evening we came back from the beach late in the day, we had stopped at a bar and had a few drinks before we head to the hotel. When we arrived the guys were outside as ask us to join them. To my suprise she jumped on the idea. She was wearing a cover over her bikini and when she was sitting it would come up to her mid thighs. The guys did not try and hide their interest as they would lean to get a look at her bikini. After she had a couple of beers along with the ones we had at the beach she was beginning to feel good so she stood up and pulled the cover over her head and you could she the hardons on all three of them.
Thinking at any time she would want to go but no, as the sun set they brought out a boom box and started playing music and asking her to dance. She loved dancing so it was dance after dance. She was getting fairly drunk and when she would slow dance and they had their hand all over her, could tell she was enjoying it all. While dancing with one of them he undid her top and she let it go to the ground.
This went on till way after dark and she being drunk said let's take this inside, and I knew where she was going with this. Once inside the dancing continued and the hands on her body increased. Someone said she should remove her bikini bottoms and she said, Ok, I will but y'all have to also. everyone got naked and the dancing continued until she was so turned on that she had them all sit on the couch and went from one to the other giving them head.
This went on for awhile and one of them stood up, took her hand and headed to the bedroom with the other two following close behind. After about three hours and them fucking her multiple time each she said she was tired and ready to go to our room. She did them one on one, MFMM, double penetration while sucking the third.
She was totally worn when we got back to the room.
It was one of the hottest times we spent with anyone and she said she would love to do it again.

One time in my early 20's there was this woman at a swingers club (about 50 yrs old)
she would constantly flirt with me but would not fuck me because, according to her...

" I looked too much like her son."

Well, this went on for several months. Always teasing. Always looking at my junk. Always the same excuse, she was giving me blue balls. She had a rocking body was nice to talk to and all around good person. And oh yeah, she was a P.K" (preachers kid).
Eventually, her and her husband became the managers of the swingers club and I was allowed to go in for free. One late Wednesday night I went to the club and they were closing down for the evening the place was empty. She was siting on the main stage sipping on a drink while her husband was turning off all the lights and miscellaneous equipment.
He came over to me and whispered " I want you to fuck my wife. Just go over there and fuck her she's very horny tonight...Tell her I said so." Ok so, I went over to her and relayed the message. With that I quickly undressed her and laid her down on the stage with her legs spread open. He went and sat at the bar nearby, with a drink in hand and the perfect view of us. She was already wet, I slipped my big Latin cock in her and started pumping.
To my surprise, amazement (and pleasure). She was very good at using her Kegel muscle, her pussy would grab on tight to my cock and release in perfect rithm with my strokes. I felt like my dick was being milked like a cow's teats.
What a sensation!!! Moaning and groaning, bumping and grinding; this went on for half an hour. She came many times and I held it back till I could hold it no more. When it was over, she thanked me and said, "I think we both needed that." To with, I responded; "I've been wanting to fuck you since I first saw you. Thank you for scratching my itch and milking my dick." You have the best pussy I've ever fucked."

Talk about "The Fuck Of The Century", Holy shit! I have never had any other woman with a pussy muscle like hers. As side note I did get to meet her son later, and his girlfriend too. I fucked her as well. I got to fuck a dude's girlfriend and his mom too. (Next on my list would me a mother daughter combo.)

Last edited:
I have been doing my Kegel exercises religiously my entire life and have very strong pelvic muscles. I love the look on a young mans face when I crawl on the him, sit on his cock, tell him
”Don’t move”
and then without moving on the outside my muscles start to milk him till he can’t stand it,

I have been doing my Kegel exercises religiously my entire life and have very strong pelvic muscles. I love the look on a young mans face when I crawl on the him, sit on his cock, tell him
”Don’t move”
and then without moving on the outside my muscles start to milk him till he can’t stand it,
Very hot.

young bull here, i can certainly say in my experience couples i’ve been with have loved the stamina and enthusiasm. to me it’s the epitome of this lifestyle as a younger man pleasuring your wife is him giving her everything you cannot. Interested couples can PM to chat
Same thoughts here. I'm new to the community, but heavily interested in the atmosphere of being a Bull, despite my complete lack of experience

I know my wife when she was 42 had a couple month fling with a 19 year old. I was opposed only because he used to play sports with our oldest son. But she enjoyed the fact that even after he came he stayed hard and was ready to go again in only a couple minutes. But sadly at 19 most can't separate sex and love. He fell for her and asked her to leave me. Game over. But it was fun while it lasted.

This is the the opening of our adventure with 3 young men. Elaine was in her late 40 s or maybe even 50.

Over the years of swinging and sharing we had developed a trust and faith in each other when it came to finding sexual partners. When Elaine was in the mood she would let me know by wearing something provocative or wearing sexy lingerie under conservative dresses. We had gone to a friends daughters wedding and Elaine looked stunning in her heels and seamed stockings. As soon as we were at the reception, which was held right next door to where we lived, 3 young guys in their early 20's came up and started talking to us. One of them told me I had a hot sexy wife and she looked great in stockings and they hoped they would get to see more as the evening wore on. I smiled at them and suggested they ask her to dance. When Elaine puts on hose and a garter belt it means she is interested in finding some action. They must have noticed the seamed stockings and asked me if she always dressed so sexy. They were bold to say the least and Elaine was being a bit bashful. Never the less during the evening they gave her plenty of attention dancing with her often.

This is the the opening of our adventure with 3 young men. Elaine was in her late 40 s or maybe even 50.

Over the years of swinging and sharing we had developed a trust and faith in each other when it came to finding sexual partners. When Elaine was in the mood she would let me know by wearing something provocative or wearing sexy lingerie under conservative dresses. We had gone to a friends daughters wedding and Elaine looked stunning in her heels and seamed stockings. As soon as we were at the reception, which was held right next door to where we lived, 3 young guys in their early 20's came up and started talking to us. One of them told me I had a hot sexy wife and she looked great in stockings and they hoped they would get to see more as the evening wore on. I smiled at them and suggested they ask her to dance. When Elaine puts on hose and a garter belt it means she is interested in finding some action. They must have noticed the seamed stockings and asked me if she always dressed so sexy. They were bold to say the least and Elaine was being a bit bashful. Never the less during the evening they gave her plenty of attention dancing with her often.
GREAT but did they take turns on her?

Part two My wife and 3 young men

Once inside Elaine got drinks for everyone and she sat on the sofa with two of the guys on the floor and one beside her. I sat in one of the arm chairs. I knew as soon as she said they could stay that she would more than likely let them see what they wanted to see and maybe what I had always wanted to see. I had a fantasy of seeing her doing three men at the same time but it had never happened. At a couple of parties she had given a couple of blowjobs and I think she fucked a dude but it was over several hours and not at the same time. She looked so hot with her skirt half way up her thighs and one leg crossed over the other. She would change legs nice and slowly reveal more of her legs each time. One of the guys on the floor asked her if she was just going to carry on teasing or was she going to let them see what the neighbor Tom had seen earlier in the evening. The guy next to her asked his buddies if they wanted to see more, they nodded their approval. Elaine coyly pulled her dress over the top of her stockings revealing the garter snaps. He leaned towards her, kissing her on the cheek, asking if he could now have a feel of her stocking clad thighs. Elaine turned to face him and kissed him pushing her tongue into his mouth. After the passionate kiss she broke away and asked him if that was what he had wanted to do all evening. He grinned at her gradually sliding his hand up her skirt, caressing her inner thigh, they kissed again, tongues entwined, her legs gradually parting to allow access to her pussy as he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh. She told him to tell his friends what he was feeling. He grinned at his friends and said "I do believe her pussy lips are shaved." With that they told him to move her legs wider apart. His fingers found their way to her thin panties and he slid his fingers over her shaved pussy lips. She was very wet and moaned as his finger slid into her slit. She moved his hand away, raised her ass up and slowly slid her panties off. She then pulled her dress over her head asking the guys if they approved of her lingerie. She was wearing a semi sheer basque with garter straps to hold up her stockings. She was really turned on and her nipples were rock hard poking out clearly through the thin material. One of the guys on the floor moved and sat the other side of her, his hard cock sticking out the front of his pants. He started sucking on her tits while his hand found its way up her other thigh. The other guy looked at me he said "We picked her out when she walked into the reception as a lady we were going to try to fuck. I can't believe we are actually getting to do her."

This was what she was wearing that eveningw.jpgw3.jpgw7.jpg

I have been blessed by attracting very young men, I find that their enthusiasm makes up for experience. Anyone here share my proclivities ?
100% My wife dressed in full silk dress at our works Christmas party one young lad who we employed could not keep his eyes off her all night. When I mentioned he was getting hard looking at her she went over to him and danced with him she made sure he got a good feel of her silky arse and boobs.
When we was coming to the end of the night and he was drunk she took him back to our hotel room and started undressing for him he was stiff has hell and the rest you can guess .