Anyone here turned on by fucking very young men?

I have been blessed by attracting very young men, I find that their enthusiasm makes up for experience. Anyone here share my proclivities ?
I know my wife is into Young cock, as i talk to her when I am fucking her about young men taking her and cumming deep inside her! She loves the idea and 2 at a time! I go on and explain that I would love Sloppy Seconds and one day we should try it- she agreed! She is nearly 50 Blonde and attractive, but just had a small operation! So hopefully when she is back to her fighting weight and fit again we can pursue some young cock for her!

KK's had on-again, off-again encounters with young men since we started the hot wife thing, The first of those was in a period about three years into the hot wife experience - I was an adjunct faculty member at a local university at the time. Over about a two year period, I recruited and procured dozens of men in the eighteen - twenty-four year old age range for her.

Other experiences include me having to cock-block KK for nearly two years, until one of the neighborhood kids turned eighteen - she was incredibly hot for that kid, and what he lacked in experience and skill, he made up for with stamina and an open-mind.

In general younger guys aren't her preference though. I prefer seeing her with a more mature, skilled and experienced lover - but it is fun to watch her completely control a grateful young man every once in a while.

My Ex and I were on vacation in Florida and it turned out to be Spring Break.
Our hotel room was next to a room that had three guys from college and they would sit outside in lawn chairs drinking beer. When we would leave they would be eyeing my Ex big time.
On the second evening we came back from the beach late in the day, we had stopped at a bar and had a few drinks before we head to the hotel. When we arrived the guys were outside as ask us to join them. To my suprise she jumped on the idea. She was wearing a cover over her bikini and when she was sitting it would come up to her mid thighs. The guys did not try and hide their interest as they would lean to get a look at her bikini. After she had a couple of beers along with the ones we had at the beach she was beginning to feel good so she stood up and pulled the cover over her head and you could she the hardons on all three of them.
Thinking at any time she would want to go but no, as the sun set they brought out a boom box and started playing music and asking her to dance. She loved dancing so it was dance after dance. She was getting fairly drunk and when she would slow dance and they had their hand all over her, could tell she was enjoying it all. While dancing with one of them he undid her top and she let it go to the ground.
This went on till way after dark and she being drunk said let's take this inside, and I knew where she was going with this. Once inside the dancing continued and the hands on her body increased. Someone said she should remove her bikini bottoms and she said, Ok, I will but y'all have to also. everyone got naked and the dancing continued until she was so turned on that she had them all sit on the couch and went from one to the other giving them head.
This went on for awhile and one of them stood up, took her hand and headed to the bedroom with the other two following close behind. After about three hours and them fucking her multiple time each she said she was tired and ready to go to our room. She did them one on one, MFMM, double penetration while sucking the third.
She was totally worn when we got back to the room.
It was one of the hottest times we spent with anyone and she said she would love to do it again.
She is a dream wife - I loved reading this

my wife loves it(she,s a teacher)to shom some cleavage ,not to risky,at her school,or at home she gets so excited when she let our son&his friends looking at her stockings&high heels accidently on purpose,or with family acting as the obedient cute housewife but in a skirt coming to midthigh,always high heels and a blouse with topbuttons open making uncles&cousins so horny and playing the obedient wife ,shy and not getting mad if someone touch her legs or making a naughty comment to her,she let them and sometimes she had a naughty experience in the kitchen or toilet with them ,i love it she enjoys herself and be in control of me

Attachments

• -sparkle.jpg
    -sparkle.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 76
KK's had on-again, off-again encounters with young men since we started the hot wife thing, The first of those was in a period about three years into the hot wife experience - I was an adjunct faculty member at a local university at the time. Over about a two year period, I recruited and procured dozens of men in the eighteen - twenty-four year old age range for her.

Other experiences include me having to cock-block KK for nearly two years, until one of the neighborhood kids turned eighteen - she was incredibly hot for that kid, and what he lacked in experience and skill, he made up for with stamina and an open-mind.

In general younger guys aren't her preference though. I prefer seeing her with a more mature, skilled and experienced lover - but it is fun to watch her completely control a grateful young man every once in a while.
This is so hot....I fantasize often about being trained by an older couple

Reactions: Cuckold-Norway
it is nice that you are willing to learn , most I come across think they know all and not open to learn and have very fixed ideas on what women want and should like and think our legs are like the dolls they see in a sex shop ,
It's so nice to see people that appreciate the idea that a younger man might have something to learn from them -- love to watch a couple demonstrate how to pleasure each other (and especially turned on by the idea of being invited to contribute...)

It's so nice to see people that appreciate the idea that a younger man might have something to learn from them -- love to watch a couple demonstrate how to pleasure each other (and especially turned on by the idea of being invited to contribute...)
it is good to learn off each other , no one knows all and there is all ways new or different things , this is what Keeps my in the lifestyle , I find it intresting when you say you like to watck to learn how other couples pleasure each other , as when i watch it is just from more just a live sex show but I am not big into watching ,

Reactions: Jacob ryan 1992
it is good to learn off each other , no one knows all and there is all ways new or different things , this is what Keeps my in the lifestyle , I find it intresting when you say you like to watck to learn how other couples pleasure each other , as when i watch it is just from more just a live sex show but I am not big into watching ,
I just find watching to be a good first part of a threesome with a couple. Hearing a woman describe how she wants her man to fuck her is a huge turn on and I actually like being coached/directed by the man somewhat ("bend her over," "slower," "hold her wrists," "let her guide it," etc...)

My Ex and I were on vacation in Florida and it turned out to be Spring Break.
Our hotel room was next to a room that had three guys from college and they would sit outside in lawn chairs drinking beer. When we would leave they would be eyeing my Ex big time.
On the second evening we came back from the beach late in the day, we had stopped at a bar and had a few drinks before we head to the hotel. When we arrived the guys were outside as ask us to join them. To my suprise she jumped on the idea. She was wearing a cover over her bikini and when she was sitting it would come up to her mid thighs. The guys did not try and hide their interest as they would lean to get a look at her bikini. After she had a couple of beers along with the ones we had at the beach she was beginning to feel good so she stood up and pulled the cover over her head and you could she the hardons on all three of them.
Thinking at any time she would want to go but no, as the sun set they brought out a boom box and started playing music and asking her to dance. She loved dancing so it was dance after dance. She was getting fairly drunk and when she would slow dance and they had their hand all over her, could tell she was enjoying it all. While dancing with one of them he undid her top and she let it go to the ground.
This went on till way after dark and she being drunk said let's take this inside, and I knew where she was going with this. Once inside the dancing continued and the hands on her body increased. Someone said she should remove her bikini bottoms and she said, Ok, I will but y'all have to also. everyone got naked and the dancing continued until she was so turned on that she had them all sit on the couch and went from one to the other giving them head.
This went on for awhile and one of them stood up, took her hand and headed to the bedroom with the other two following close behind. After about three hours and them fucking her multiple time each she said she was tired and ready to go to our room. She did them one on one, MFMM, double penetration while sucking the third.
She was totally worn when we got back to the room.
It was one of the hottest times we spent with anyone and she said she would love to do it again.
This sounds like every guy on this site’s wet dream!! How on earth did you let her get away?