As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

Hola Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos en mi ccaso soy negro dotado pero bisexual de los hombres solo me gustan las pingas nunca me he acostado solo con un hombre pero si puedo decir que sentir como se llena de leche caliente el culo es algo superior

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Love that sensation when feel warm cum of my wifes lover inside of me. At first I didn't agree with the idea, her lover insisted to try and when my wife supported him I let him. As a cuckold I loved to feel being degraded, but most magnificient feeling is when felt completely submission under shots of his hot ejaculate with all that carnal thrusting with loud groan of my wifes lover while spurting his beautiful liquid of life. While taking his cum I discover very essence of human lifes pleasures.

Love that sensation when feel warm cum of my wifes lover inside of me. At first I didn't agree with the idea, her lover insisted to try and when my wife supported him I let him. As a cuckold I loved to feel being degraded, but most magnificient feeling is when felt completely submission under shots of his hot ejaculate with all that carnal thrusting with loud groan of my wifes lover while spurting his beautiful liquid of life. While taking his cum I discover very essence of human lifes pleasures.
I do not like the isdea odf being degraded. M A man cuming in me is for his pleasure, my wifes pleasure , and for my own pleasure. It creats a deeper bond for the 3 of us.

I do not like the isdea odf being degraded. M A man cuming in me is for his pleasure, my wifes pleasure , and for my own pleasure. It creats a deeper bond for the 3 of us.
Totally agree. It doesn’t doesn’t have to have anything to do with humiliation or degradation. I’ve been bi my whole life. I love being fucked and don’t feel humiliated by it in the slightest. It turns my wife on too so we all enjoy it when it happens.
Thats not to say I have anything against those who enjoy being humiliated - we each have our own kinks and that’s fine. It would be boring if we all enjoyed the same things.
J.

Totally agree. It doesn’t doesn’t have to have anything to do with humiliation or degradation. I’ve been bi my whole life. I love being fucked and don’t feel humiliated by it in the slightest. It turns my wife on too so we all enjoy it when it happens.
Thats not to say I have anything against those who enjoy being humiliated - we each have our own kinks and that’s fine. It would be boring if we all enjoyed the same things.
J.
Exactly....different strokes for different folks. It feels good and my wife is turned on by it, so no problems. She also enjoys watchng guys sucking, and for me, her gettin goff while I enjoy her creampie is fantastic.