As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

It’s incredibly satisfying. I lost my virginity with a boy after school and when he came inside me it felt amazing and I couldn’t stop kissing him
I think kissing a guy takes this to the next level. Love to give great head to a guy and maybe get fucked... But kissing is out of the question.... Seems gay to me, then there is no need for a hotwife or cuckoldress..

It drives me crazy when a guy fucks me bareback - and in front of a mirror. I lean over in front of him, and watch his face as he concentrates on getting it in my ass. Then I watch the expression on his face when he slides it all the way in. And I keep watching my face as I'm geting pounded. And the best is when he says he's going to cum, and I see the sheer pleasure on his face as he pushes it all the way inside me - and cuns. Mirrors are the best.
I love fucking in front of the mirror too, especially backwards cowgurl. He sits facing the mirror, I lower my sissy cunt on his stiff cock then watch as I ride it down landing on his bush as my sissy nuts land on his on his big manly balls. Then we both watch and moan as I ride up and down on his thick 8" cock. Sometimes when I bottom out and my sissy nuts are resting on his manly balls I'll reach down and flip them. So fucking intimate.

Yeah , i love the feeling of a guys cock sliding in me. My wife likes watching for sure. Not a cuck but like the Bi side of things . Really like plowing into my wife with someones elses cum in her and then having a guy slide his cock into my ass. Recently had a guy on top of me while i was doing my wife and once he came in me and pulled out i had cum running down my balls as i was sliding into my wife. Veeeeery nice

I can feel him throbbing when he cums in me but nothing else except his hard thrusting and holding it deep. I always put a butt plug in to keep it in as long as I can Mostly over night. Have been out and about a lot with a plug and filled with cum so exciting knowing I have a load of cum in me while talking to friends who think I am straight.

I can feel him throbbing when he cums in me but nothing else except his hard thrusting and holding it deep. I always put a butt plug in to keep it in as long as I can Mostly over night. Have been out and about a lot with a plug and filled with cum so exciting knowing I have a load of cum in me while talking to friends who think I am straight.
Love the way you think. I too love his cum dripping out of me,especially when I'm wearing my wives wet smelly panties. When I get home I jerk of smelling and licking them.

The first feeling having someone cum in me is extremely hot as you feel his cock pulsating and the warm seed fill you up, immediately after that I feel so wrong as I just got fucked and bred by a man. I feel like such a faggot and so disgusting, but then my wife comforts me and tells me I was a good sissy faggot and that she’s proud of me.
Life can be conflicting sometimes.

its totally surrendering yourself for his pleasure that attracts me the most
What's also rewarding is how I feel surrendering and serving him. I just love being his faggot sissy bitch, offering myself to be used anyway he wants,then thanking him. As someone else said it's really special when he's a nice guy, it's a lot more intimate and I always feel so good knowing I pleased him, especially when he pecks my cheek and tells me I'm a great lay. (blush)