As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

Nice to know there are other men here that thinks like me. I love holding my wife with my ass full of cum.
i hope one day it,s not a taboo anymore that men are the sluts&housemaids etc in a relationship,just take the test and im sure it gonna make you laugh and understand what i mean,look around you,at work&family and think about all the men you see telling what sexy lingerie he wears under his pants or when looking at a sexy woman and saying he wants to fuck her,no whispering omg look at her and wanting to serve her,or saying sorry i got to go home doing the dirty wash,housecleaning,or maybe confessing he must go on a date with the boss from work,i just love to be sexy&obedient&naughty for men(and women),i wasn,t forced to do this,i knew from a young age i was a lingerie&high heels fan&submissive(from my first girlfriend telling her i loved it when she was dressed in miniskirt&wedges&top(braless) with her parents&mine around and i do anything if she did it more),the moment a stranger comes to you when going out&workplace etc and knowing he saw your legs&high heels ,asking silently if i would go out with him and... well it,s hard to explain but that,s what every person wants,to be admired&wanted ,and not being a number in this world

Attachments

• legs&heels3.jpg
    legs&heels3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 34
  • sissy legs.jpg
    sissy legs.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 34
  • sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 34
Mostly you do not feel really the semen itself flowing in your ass but you feel the contractions of the penis. Most tops and me also as a bottom stop moving once the tops start ejaculating. In that way you can feel much better his penis ejaculating in you. Noticing and knowing that is is happening it makes me feel more submissive and female. It is both psychological and emotional and afterwords I experience the biochemical bliss of his semen interacting with my body. It gives me a feeling of total surrender but also of being complete receiving his male DNA. I then also feel that I am belonging to him because he left very personal liquid of his body deep in mine.

Mostly you do not feel really the semen itself flowing in your ass but you feel the contractions of the penis. Most tops and me also as a bottom stop moving once the tops start ejaculating. In that way you can feel much better his penis ejaculating in you. Noticing and knowing that is is happening it makes me feel more submissive and female. It is both psychological and emotional and afterwords I experience the biochemical bliss of his semen interacting with my body. It gives me a feeling of total surrender but also of being complete receiving his male DNA. I then also feel that I am belonging to him because he left very personal liquid of his body deep in mine.
Very intimate.

To feel someone cum in you is also much more powerfull if you have eye-contact when you get fucked or give a give a blowjob having eye contact with your sexpartner. To my opinion having eyecontact is the stage just before you could know what somebody is thinking or feeling in his brain. With having eyecontact there is apart of the physical connection of the coitus being in contact in each others body and exchange biological stuf as fluids, DNA and other chemicals you also make an even more intimate connection on a more psychological and emotional level because by looking at each other you also not only act or undergo the action but you as a bottom you give the permission to the top that he cums in you, you let him cum in you and you accept and keep his cum in you what to my feeling and opinion is the ultimate level of being bred a part of getting pregnant. For me it is the ultimate surrender and giving somebody almost full power and dominance over your body and mind for a part.

To feel someone cum in you is also much more powerfull if you have eye-contact when you get fucked or give a give a blowjob having eye contact with your sexpartner. To my opinion having eyecontact is the stage just before you could know what somebody is thinking or feeling in his brain. With having eyecontact there is apart of the physical connection of the coitus being in contact in each others body and exchange biological stuf as fluids, DNA and other chemicals you also make an even more intimate connection on a more psychological and emotional level because by looking at each other you also not only act or undergo the action but you as a bottom you give the permission to the top that he cums in you, you let him cum in you and you accept and keep his cum in you what to my feeling and opinion is the ultimate level of being bred a part of getting pregnant. For me it is the ultimate surrender and giving somebody almost full power and dominance over your body and mind for a part.
I find holding his hand when I'm on my knees working his big cock while looking into his eyes very intimate.

The first feeling having someone cum in me is extremely hot as you feel his cock pulsating and the warm seed fill you up, immediately after that I feel so wrong as I just got fucked and bred by a man. I feel like such a faggot and so disgusting, but then my wife comforts me and tells me I was a good sissy faggot and that she’s proud of me.
I think I’d feel like that

Cumming a male means you orgasm ejects your body. But how is it to receive an orgasm in your body as a man?
The first time for me wasn’t as enjoyable as I hoped it would be but it was still pleasurable. The second time (and future times) I was more relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of being totally filled by a cock and the feeling when a guy cums and his cock get so hard and big is amazing. I’ve never really felt the cum spurt in me but love the feeling of it running out of me onto my balls and legs.

Exactly… if you stop moving you can really feel the contractions of the cock in you. It’s a really nice feeling!