Asian wife allowed boyfriend to ejaculate inside while ovulating.

You can view her pussy here and imagine going inside and ejaculating deep inside her warm tight Asian pussy. When you cum she will let you rest inside and she will squeeze her pussy tighter to drain your semen out while she is kissing you. When you rest inside after ejaculation you feel so good and satisfied. That is what she does with all the men she has intercourse with. But don’t ask to use the condom, she will be upset.View attachment 1028378
Damn I need to fuck your wife

You can view her pussy here and imagine going inside and ejaculating deep inside her warm tight Asian pussy. When you cum she will let you rest inside and she will squeeze her pussy tighter to drain your semen out while she is kissing you. When you rest inside after ejaculation you feel so good and satisfied. That is what she does with all the men she has intercourse with. But don’t ask to use the condom, she will be upset.View attachment 1028378
Love to be allowed to clean her beautiful slit

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
No man could resist her pussy especially after another big load is in there! - perfect lube for the next load!😍

Wow so sexy congratulations it’s so nice you should be proud and happy of your sexy waife and let me know if you want a second baby

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
My wife stayed with her boyfriend over night and during the sex she said it felt too good for him to pull out and let him ejaculate deep inside. She practices the rhythm method and uses her ovulation test kit before the sex around ovulation time for birth control. The above picture was a positive result before they had intercourse in the morning before her work. The bottom picture is his sperm dripping out onto her panties during a bathroom break three hours after the morning love making they had. I’m worried she is pregnant.View attachment 1025899View attachment 1025900
Love this! Very hot! I would love to contribute to more pregnancies if I could. She seems to throb hard while doing the rhythm method!

Love this! Very hot! I would love to contribute to more pregnancies if I could. She seems to throb hard while doing the rhythm method!
She has told me to prepare to be a father soon, regardless who put the baby inside her. I have a responsibility to take care of her and the baby. I am the father she says. These are the conditions of the husband of having a shared wife. I won’t ever break those commitments I have made to her.

Mi esposa se quedó con su novio durante la noche y durante el sexo dijo que se sentía demasiado bien para que él se retirara y lo dejara eyacular profundamente. Ella practica el método del ritmo y usa su kit de prueba de ovulación antes del sexo alrededor del tiempo de ovulación para el control de la natalidad. La imagen de arriba fue un resultado positivo antes de que tuvieran relaciones sexuales en la mañana antes de su trabajo. La imagen de abajo es su esperma goteando sobre sus bragas durante un descanso en el baño tres horas después de hacer el amor por la mañana. Me preocupa que esté embarazada.View attachment 1025899View attachment 1025900
Creo que si tu esposa y tu, aceptan ese juego sin que ella se cuide, estan buscando un embarazo cornudo

Just love ur sexy wife cum filledpanties andcumdrippingfrmher used pussy very hot thank u

My exwife was the same she loved sex with others, but no rubbers. She caught 4 times and 2 were not mine. However I raised all 4 as my own so that whenever I looked at them I was always reminded of her with other men.
Your beautiful wife should try a group sex session like mine did do that there is no way of knowing the real father without testing