Back From Vacation

Wannabecuck here. GF and I recently came back from vacation and all I thought about was catching her flirting with a man while she was laying out in her bikini. I watched many men stare at her ass and I know she loved the attentionView attachment 1210327
Hot Ass! I’m always seeing sexy women on the beach with their dudes and thinking of what I would want to do with them

Have you ever approached them? Either when they're alone or even when the man is there?
I’ve approached plenty of women on the beach with a pretty good success rate. Not with a man present tho. That’s disrespectful in my book. Unless there is an obvious opening. I think if couples are open to that, they kinda gotta make the situation inviting. Otherwise, out of respect, just try to cop a view discreetly

Ok I'm too tempted not to try this.. I'm willing to let a hung alpha try to seduce my unaware GF. I can provide her contact info and will even let you share a pic of her to her to grab her attention. Please DM if interested and have done this thing before or very confident you will make it work

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Still haven't found the right guy to help me but my idea is I let you send that bikini pic to her and you tell her you saw her ass and just had to take a pic. I wanna know how she would react.

Please DM me if your the alpha dom/Bull type who can help and want to try this