bareback

On rare occasions, my wife will make a guy wear a condom. It is not frequent since she loves bareback and she loves for a guy to fill her with a hot load of cum but for whatever reasons she had at times insisted on a condom. I have watched her with more men than I can count and I would say less than five have worn a condom.
We have attended home parties where my wife has had multiple men bareback her and instructed me to clean her up, sometimes in front of the men involved. As a matter of fact we are going to one in about a week.

Attachments

• clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20220430_215839_0.jpg
    IMG_20220430_215839_0.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20160304_210543837.jpg
    IMG_20160304_210543837.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 87
We have attended home parties where my wife has had multiple men bareback her and instructed me to clean her up, sometimes in front of the men involved. As a matter of fact we are going to one in about a week.

It sounds like a very hot party, I love to have a stranger fill me up and then have hubby clean me up while the guy watches. It always gets the guy hard and ready to go again watching hubby.

Wife is past the age of pregnancy. We get into mfm fun with a guy we know, never have used condoms. We don't play with the sperm but it's there for sure and a LOT of it. Much different view watching him unload in her. It's more than she seems to like it, its like it flips a switch for her when he finished inside. It's like pump, pump, pump...pull out and cum wherever...ok.
Pump, pump, pump...cum inside...the extra layer for her. I can see it with her look, how her eyes close, how she pushes up hard against him.
I'm not a female so I can't relate to a guy unloading inside but every woman I've ever gone bare with....all before married....seemed to almost go into a different zone, mindset when I'd cum inside.
Pump, pull out, cum in her mouth...yea good....but cum inside and she's different.
Younger years, get a girl in bed...need a rubber, or pull out and squirt on her belly, or get a bj, cum in her mouth then kiss for a few, rubber to fuck, cum in rubber....fun over...all good.
Or...get a girl in bed, Ok to let it go inside....yes feels good.....rest for a few, make out, as soon as its hard she's ready for more, 2...3 ..... 4 rounds.....good times.

Last edited:
As a bull, I would absolutely love it if a Hotwife asked me to take the condom off. When she takes that condom off she's telling me that I'm truly hers now. And absolutely nothing is better than being bare inside a married woman.

A few weeks ago, my wife was with a bull, and he was really pounding her with her legs wrapped around his back. She was into it, and I thought close to climax when she moaned half out of breath. "oh god I want you to cum inside me, take off the condom, and cum inside me." The bull barely pulled out of her, and the condom was quickly lying beneath them, and they continued until they both had an explosive orgasm, and her wish of being filled with his cum was fulfilled. It was so hot to watch and listen to.

The wife just does not care for the lack of "feel" and she enjoys the skin on skin more. Of course I have many reasons why I like it not the least of which is fucking her cum filled pussy afterwards.

View attachment 885742View attachment 885743View attachment 885744

With my previous couple we started going bare when she was 2 months pregnant with their second. There was no going back after that. Creampies and sloppy seconds were the norm after that.

Her husband and I both got vasectomies not long after so all the slippery fun continued after she was back in action.

With my previous couple we started going bare when she was 2 months pregnant with their second. There was no going back after that. Creampies and sloppy seconds were the norm after that.

Her husband and I both got vasectomies not long after so all the slippery fun continued after she was back in action.
In our case wife got fixed after our last child which opened up going bareback all the time.

i thought i would never do it but the other day while bf was talking dirty while i was bent over, asked me to admit that i would let a bull take condom off and come inside me, i got really turned on and couldn't believe i said yes i want it, after few mins i was telling how i want and need another big dick to fill me with come and that i would let a big dick impregnate me, it was shocking to say the least but i really liked it and know i probably wouldn't be able to resist letting a hung bull do it and might not be fully satisfied if he doesn't!
Great do it