bareback

My wife used to have a diaphragm she would put in. It was always hot to listen to her tell a bull to take it out for her and to watch as he pushed back inside her.
When we started in tis lifestyle, J thought she should use SOME form of protection. She can't take the pill, HATES condoms because she LOVES to feel Lovers cum inside of her, so we chose a diaphragm also. She also discovered with her first Lover that her most intense situations involved NOT using the diaphragm in some manner....sometimes the guys would take it out with her ok, other times she would remove it at their request, and other times she would just neglect to put it in at all, preferring to discuss the risk she was wolling to take for great sex!! Bringing it up during sex did create many very sensual sessions for her as the discussion quickly moved to a possible pregnancy which is a MAJOR turn on for her.

CW

i thought i would never do it but the other day while bf was talking dirty while i was bent over, asked me to admit that i would let a bull take condom off and come inside me, i got really turned on and couldn't believe i said yes i want it, after few mins i was telling how i want and need another big dick to fill me with come and that i would let a big dick impregnate me, it was shocking to say the least but i really liked it and know i probably wouldn't be able to resist letting a hung bull do it and might not be fully satisfied if he doesn't!
Its hard NOT to get turned on talking about this, with your hubby/bf or Lovers!! I love to feel my Lovers cum DEEP inside of me, it makes me feel like I have fully satisfied them sexually.....and the thought of ending up pregnant as a result of making it GREAT for them..WOW!!! Something I intend to experience for real before we are too old to enjoy raising another child. Luckily, Hubby is supportve.

J (the wife)

Its hard NOT to get turned on talking about this, with your hubby/bf or Lovers!! I love to feel my Lovers cum DEEP inside of me, it makes me feel like I have fully satisfied them sexually.....and the thought of ending up pregnant as a result of making it GREAT for them..WOW!!! Something I intend to experience for real before we are too old to enjoy raising another child. Luckily, Hubby is supportve.

J (the wife)
I still want to breed u also far distance
I would cum deeeeep inside u &satisfy all ur needs
IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٧٢٨_٠٥٣٠١٤.jpg

Reactions: Xiahh
It sounds like a very hot party, I love to have a stranger fill me up and then have hubby clean me up while the guy watches. It always gets the guy hard and ready to go again watching hubby.
So good for all. Everyone has a great time.

T times were when sh epout her diaphrgm in AFTER sex to hold their sperm inside of her until she got home to either remove it in front of me, or have me remove it myself to see the results of her night out!!

CW
Wonderful! This is going on the ol' bucket list for future play

Reactions: Krummsaebel
East Tennessee wife need to be fuck regular she can’t get pregnant so cum in her

Attachments

• DE6AC846-90D8-4FD5-87A1-2B278AA46DCB.jpeg
    DE6AC846-90D8-4FD5-87A1-2B278AA46DCB.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 0AD5761A-0237-4A03-861F-A9F29D258298.jpeg
    0AD5761A-0237-4A03-861F-A9F29D258298.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 43
  • BF3667B1-6A4F-4C3F-823E-5734278235D2.jpeg
    BF3667B1-6A4F-4C3F-823E-5734278235D2.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 52
  • C8BE9A51-3E45-451F-9C6B-CA2AC86FB841.jpeg
    C8BE9A51-3E45-451F-9C6B-CA2AC86FB841.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 51
I absolutely love the feeling of a man cumming in me. If a guy wants to wear a condom that's fine but I don't like them.

My wife is exactly the same, if a guy wants to use a condom, she is ok, but she prefers a guy go bare and cum inside her. In the last two weeks, two different guys have fucked her for the first time. The first guy filled his condom with cum and pulled it off while they kissed afterward, he was hard again quickly, and he entered her again bare. It took him almost twenty minutes, and he asked her where she wanted him to cum. She told him not to stop and to cum inside her. He gave her a huge load. My wife called for me to clean her up, and while I was eating her clean, the guy drained the used condom on her pussy as I licked. After she was clean, he stuck his cock in my face and told me to clean it too.

The second guy put a condom on and then entered my wife. After a few pumps, he told her he wanted to feel her without the condom, and she pulled it off for him. He filled her with his load.