bareback

My wife is exactly the same, if a guy wants to use a condom, she is ok, but she prefers a guy go bare and cum inside her. In the last two weeks, two different guys have fucked her for the first time. The first guy filled his condom with cum and pulled it off while they kissed afterward, he was hard again quickly, and he entered her again bare. It took him almost twenty minutes, and he asked her where she wanted him to cum. She told him not to stop and to cum inside her. He gave her a huge load. My wife called for me to clean her up, and while I was eating her clean, the guy drained the used condom on her pussy as I licked. After she was clean, he stuck his cock in my face and told me to clean it too.

The second guy put a condom on and then entered my wife. After a few pumps, he told her he wanted to feel her without the condom, and she pulled it off for him. He filled her with his load.Your wife is just like mine we need to get them together for gangbang

I had a Vasectomy after our second child, my wife was and is still fertile, we got into swinging, she made most men use a condom, that is if they were not V safe or regulars, then we got into Cuckolding/chastity, at my request. I'm only 5.5 inches at best, knew she needed bigger cock to be satisfied. A girlfriend of hers who was into black men brought over a black bull one Saturday night and introduced my wife to him. I know this was planned because she is usually shy until she gets a few drinks into her. She stood up. took him around the neck and passionately kissed him. They left the room and my wife's female friend had me strip which exposed my chastity cage and my submissive tattoos. We entered the bedroom where my wife and the bull had already been making out and were completely naked, when I say this guy had a cock, well he did, my wife's GF told me if I really wanted to be a true cockold I would have to help her Black friend enter my wife. I took ahold of his very big cock and lined it up to her opening and he slid it in completely bare. I sat in a chair 3 feet from my wife completely naked except for my cage, as this black man fuck my wife. After about twenty minutes or so the guy said he was going to cum, my wife said for him to cum deep inside her, give her a black baby, breed her, and he did, he did not pull out but rammed his black fuck stick all the way inside her and came multiple times. After he was done, and he pulled out, my wife told me to get on the bed where she mounted my mouth told me to get it all or she would be having a black baby, nothing I could do, he cam so deep in her she was pregnant, she has had three black babies, and I raised them all.

Lynn prefers bareback (as it should be as many others have said and we agree with.) However, she's found it very erotic and fun if she meets a new guy that THINKS he is supposed to wear a condom and they are about to get to fucking to take it out of his hand and whisper she wants it raw and hard inside her! The look of excitement has been incredible.

I had a Vasectomy after our second child, my wife was and is still fertile, we got into swinging, she made most men use a condom, that is if they were not V safe or regulars, then we got into Cuckolding/chastity, at my request. I'm only 5.5 inches at best, knew she needed bigger cock to be satisfied. A girlfriend of hers who was into black men brought over a black bull one Saturday night and introduced my wife to him. I know this was planned because she is usually shy until she gets a few drinks into her. She stood up. took him around the neck and passionately kissed him. They left the room and my wife's female friend had me strip which exposed my chastity cage and my submissive tattoos. We entered the bedroom where my wife and the bull had already been making out and were completely naked, when I say this guy had a cock, well he did, my wife's GF told me if I really wanted to be a true cockold I would have to help her Black friend enter my wife. I took ahold of his very big cock and lined it up to her opening and he slid it in completely bare. I sat in a chair 3 feet from my wife completely naked except for my cage, as this black man fuck my wife. After about twenty minutes or so the guy said he was going to cum, my wife said for him to cum deep inside her, give her a black baby, breed her, and he did, he did not pull out but rammed his black fuck stick all the way inside her and came multiple times. After he was done, and he pulled out, my wife told me to get on the bed where she mounted my mouth told me to get it all or she would be having a black baby, nothing I could do, he cam so deep in her she was pregnant, she has had three black babies, and I raised them all.
What a fantastic story!! This is much how things went with my wife when she got involved with Black Lovers.......the FIRST Black Lover she had ended up with her NOT using her diaphragm, all the birth control he uses (just to see what it felt like to have a Black cock in her totally unprotected....), and when he announced his impending orgasm by saying "Baby I GOTTA pull out NOW or you are go[ng to find out what it feels like to have a Black cock cum DEEP inside your cunt too!!".....my wife turned in to a sexual FIEND like I had NEVER seen, grabbed his ass with both hands, pulled his black cock as DEEP in her belly as she could, and SCREAMED with the biggest orgasms she had ever had and started fucking up on his cock like a madwoman while BEGGING him to "cum deep in my white cunt, fuck me DEEP, give me your black cum, give me your BLACK BABY, I want your baby, and on and on as she fucked him right thru his screaming orgasm and took every last drop of his fertile black sperm right up against the mouth of her womb!!! I had NEVER seen my wife act that way sexually, she was like a woman possessed!!

They woke out 2 yo son up with the screaming and begging and shouting, I was tasked with bundling him up and heading to a hotel nearby o they could continue their night with the assurance by her that as soon as we were gone she would douche his sperm out, and put her diaphragm in, but he just wanted to be alone with him and not have to worry about waking our son..........LIED thru her teeth, she admitted later that she had NO intention of doing anything of the kind and could not WAIT to get his cock back inside of her and continue her quest for his black baby!! I left with our son Friday evening, and was FINALLY allowed back in the house LATE Sunday night during which time they were in bed almost constantly and she took EVERY LOAD of his sperm the exact same way....bare, unprotected, and BEGGING him to impregnate her as he assured her that was his intention....11 times total, he came in her!!!

Unfortunately, a baby was not in the plans for her and she was DEVESTATED when her period started!! She called me from work SOBBING that she was not pregnant by her Black Lover!! Amazing phone call I will never forget. Congratulations on your black children, we ae still on our quest for her firstpregnancy with someone other than me.

CW

i thought i would never do it but the other day while bf was talking dirty while i was bent over, asked me to admit that i would let a bull take condom off and come inside me, i got really turned on and couldn't believe i said yes i want it, after few mins i was telling how i want and need another big dick to fill me with come and that i would let a big dick impregnate me, it was shocking to say the least but i really liked it and know i probably wouldn't be able to resist letting a hung bull do it and might not be fully satisfied if he doesn't!
My was careful in choosing her boyfriends but always went bare. As her husband I loved knowing her lover cum was inside her body.

For my wife. She never ever allows condoms to be used on her. It’s always natural sex without any form of birth control. In her view, condoms just feel like a rubber vibrator. Fake and not sexy. She wants to feel the cum pumped deep inside her vagina from her boyfriends. If they can’t do it, she will not be happy and break up with them. So they do what she asks.

07482433-38AF-44C3-941E-AB1EC8419241.jpeg