Batchelor party

Samberg503

May 5, 2021
Okay, so my wife is adopted, and her younger brother (6 years her age) is getting married in April. I have been conned into organising the stag do, and with the stripper. Problem is my wife wants to be the entrainment, and suggesting a belly dancing outfit and mask so they don’t see it’s her. 8 of her ‘family’ will be there, and 12 other men. What should I say?
Sounds Hott, As long as You get a turn!! Go for it, it could be fun!! Have Fun!! Love to hear how it went!! Good Luck!! Thanks!!

Reactions: 555ben555

WNY3somecple

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
Okay, so my wife is adopted, and her younger brother (6 years her age) is getting married in April. I have been conned into organising the stag do, and with the stripper. Problem is my wife wants to be the entrainment, and suggesting a belly dancing outfit and mask so they don’t see it’s her. 8 of her ‘family’ will be there, and 12 other men. What should I say?
No

Elja1

Couple
Aug 17, 2019
As exciting as it sounds, I would have to say no, too much of a chance of getting caught/found out

Oct 18, 2021
Not her.

Robert Smith

Male
Gold member
Mar 5, 2018
My wife filled in as a stripper for a friend's batchelors' party but they were not relatives. She asked what she had to do, and I told her to just wear something sexy and take it off slowly. She caught me off guard when she asked, “…Well, am I supposed to suck Dan’s cock? I thought the guy getting married usually got something special”. Wow! I told her it was definitely up to her, but it sounded incredibly hot. She had always thought Dan was good-looking… then she said, “Ok, I’ll be there in an hour and a half” and hung up. Long story short she ended up sucking and fucking all of us, some twice