Batchelor party

Okay, so my wife is adopted, and her younger brother (6 years her age) is getting married in April. I have been conned into organising the stag do, and with the stripper. Problem is my wife wants to be the entrainment, and suggesting a belly dancing outfit and mask so they don’t see it’s her. 8 of her ‘family’ will be there, and 12 other men. What should I say?
Sounds Hott, As long as You get a turn!! Go for it, it could be fun!! Have Fun!! Love to hear how it went!! Good Luck!! Thanks!!

Okay, so my wife is adopted, and her younger brother (6 years her age) is getting married in April. I have been conned into organising the stag do, and with the stripper. Problem is my wife wants to be the entrainment, and suggesting a belly dancing outfit and mask so they don’t see it’s her. 8 of her ‘family’ will be there, and 12 other men. What should I say?
No

As exciting as it sounds, I would have to say no, too much of a chance of getting caught/found out

Not her.

My wife filled in as a stripper for a friend's batchelors' party but they were not relatives. She asked what she had to do, and I told her to just wear something sexy and take it off slowly. She caught me off guard when she asked, “…Well, am I supposed to suck Dan’s cock? I thought the guy getting married usually got something special”. Wow! I told her it was definitely up to her, but it sounded incredibly hot. She had always thought Dan was good-looking… then she said, “Ok, I’ll be there in an hour and a half” and hung up. Long story short she ended up sucking and fucking all of us, some twice