Batchelor party

My wife filled in as a stripper for a friend's batchelors' party but they were not relatives. She asked what she had to do, and I told her to just wear something sexy and take it off slowly. She caught me off guard when she asked, “…Well, am I supposed to suck Dan’s cock? I thought the guy getting married usually got something special”. Wow! I told her it was definitely up to her, but it sounded incredibly hot. She had always thought Dan was good-looking… then she said, “Ok, I’ll be there in an hour and a half” and hung up. Long story short she ended up sucking and fucking all of us, some twice
I guess that was inevitable once she got started. I can't imagine any of the men not wanting to fuck her.
J.

After she sucked off the groom the party took off........I whispered, asking if she wanted to keep going, and she ran her tongue down my throat and raised her ass off the couch. What we had only fantasized was really happening – my wife had totally surrendered herself to desire and was being a complete slut. Elaine’s lovely pussy was full of another man’s seed, and there were some very aroused men waiting to have her body. Seeing her raise her ass up, Brian correctly assumed it was his turn. When he was within reach Elaine reached down to guide his cock into her. She wanted me in the same position, to hold her, kiss her, and play with her tits, while the cock was provided by another man. already had several orgasms, I knew my wife would continue on that plateau for some time. After just a few strokes of Brian’s cock Elaine responded but her moaning was deeper, louder and longer. Brian squirted his load pretty quickly. Jim was ready to move in. After Jim came, Steve moved in. When her pussy was full of his cum Chris kneeled between her legs. Then Dan, our “bachelor”, got to put his cock in Elaine again. My wife rode a roller coaster of orgasms.

Long story cut short but you get the idea

Okay, so my wife is adopted, and her younger brother (6 years her age) is getting married in April. I have been conned into organising the stag do, and with the stripper. Problem is my wife wants to be the entrainment, and suggesting a belly dancing outfit and mask so they don’t see it’s her. 8 of her ‘family’ will be there, and 12 other men. What should I say?
Enjoy watching her gangbanged.

Reactions: jayin707
I think she's pushing the limits, seeing how far she can go.
Even if you say NO, she's a good bet to start Hotwifing anyway. But hopefully it won't be within the family.
Thats a real butch of a problem....

Reactions: ep46wksp
Well the OP joined the day they created this thread and was last seen 2 days after that. I guess we all know what happened then don't we.

Reactions: ep46wksp
My wife filled in as a stripper for a friend's batchelors' party but they were not relatives. She asked what she had to do, and I told her to just wear something sexy and take it off slowly. She caught me off guard when she asked, “…Well, am I supposed to suck Dan’s cock? I thought the guy getting married usually got something special”. Wow! I told her it was definitely up to her, but it sounded incredibly hot. She had always thought Dan was good-looking… then she said, “Ok, I’ll be there in an hour and a half” and hung up. Long story short she ended up sucking and fucking all of us, some twice
She is such a good little slut. I'd love to take her ass!!!1