BBC baby.

Was allenkate a fake?, didn't think that was ,sorry if I'm wrong.
Yes, they were fake. It was either the husband, or the wife, or some random idiot who hijacked their profile by posing as them, and was lying and fantasy sexting. Luckily, I caught them out on the bs and than that profile went dark

And yet you guys keep posting lol...if your not into the fantasy just ignore it...that's the problem with today's people cant just let things go....

So I have finally gone off birth control and I have told my bulls that I am going to let them get me pregnant! Nick has no idea what is about to happen. My Bulls are so excited that I chose them to get me preggers. I have already started taking prenatal vitamins and really want this to work out. I know it will be a lot of pressure for Nick when he finds out. I feel like such a bad girl!! I can't believe I'm doing this, but I just can't stop thinking about getting knocked up by my bulls. I was really scared at first but now I feel more free than ever before and I have found myself completely under my bulls' control. They are making me do things I never thought possible! I guess we'll see what happens!
What are your bulls making you do that you never thought were possible?