Bbc cuckold

Give her the opportunity to try the real thing once and then she will be fine the dildo will be just pleasure after that

She definitely needs the real thing, at least for her first time taking something so enormous. Like your friend, my wife picked up a black cock dildo but never got it inside of herself. But, a few months later, a friend was over and my wife asked to see his cock which he eagerly showed her. He was HUGE and a real BBC. Since he showed his BBC he told my wife it was only fair for him to get to see her pussy and she showed him with no resistance. The friend was smart and went down on my wife and she was going crazy from his oral talent when he put his cock in her face and she tried to suck him. Her pussy was already so aroused and wet that when he put the tip of his BBC against her swollen vulva, he just slipped right inside her. I could not believe he was soon balls deep and giving my wife a real pounding with her begging for more. When the friend announced he was going to cum, my wife told him to cum inside her and she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist he did not disappoint her and released a huge load deep up inside her married, white pussy.

She still had not ever had the BBC dildo inside her but our friend has fucked her many times with his monster cock many times since that night.

She definitely needs the real thing, at least for her first time taking something so enormous. Like your friend, my wife picked up a black cock dildo but never got it inside of herself. But, a few months later, a friend was over and my wife asked to see his cock which he eagerly showed her. He was HUGE and a real BBC. Since he showed his BBC he told my wife it was only fair for him to get to see her pussy and she showed him with no resistance. The friend was smart and went down on my wife and she was going crazy from his oral talent when he put his cock in her face and she tried to suck him. Her pussy was already so aroused and wet that when he put the tip of his BBC against her swollen vulva, he just slipped right inside her. I could not believe he was soon balls deep and giving my wife a real pounding with her begging for more. When the friend announced he was going to cum, my wife told him to cum inside her and she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist he did not disappoint her and released a huge load deep up inside her married, white pussy.

She still had not ever had the BBC dildo inside her but our friend has fucked her many times with his monster cock many times since that night.
THIS! This is what I want for myself, as hubby watches!

Reactions: Couple4MFM