BBC penis extender!

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
So the wife had some friends staying with us a few weeks ago so we played a game of MASH. When it was my wife's turn we got to the "fuck" category and all her friends said hot celebrities but one in particular was Michael B Jodan, a black actor. Her reaction was "it might hurt but sure.."

Of course this immediately made my dick hard. Its a fantasy of mine to see my wife with a big black cock! What husband doesnt?!

Anyways so I got right on online and ordered a vibrating black penis extender. She usually sees the toys I buy for her and gives me an eye roll but this time was different.. She gave me a little half smile and a giggle. I think secretly she wants to try a black cock and just wont tell me. Yeah I know communication is key and I should probably just tell her but i think ill wait until they BBC is inside her to let the fantasy slip.

Hoping she likes it! Wish me luck! Who know's maybe the real thing will be next???

UPDATE!!

We did some roll play! Had the wife put on a sexy lingerie set with a blindfold on and told her I had booked her a new black man for her massage. Had her enter the room while feeling the BBC extender the entire way to the bed. She was in shock how big it was!

I gave her a good massage for about 10 mins letting the BBC lay on her ass while I rubbed. I had her remove the blindfold to see the new black cock she was about to fuck. Her response was perfect! "You want to see me fuck a big black cock babe??" OF COURSE I DO!

I lubed that sucker up and tried to slide it in. She gasped and screamed "it's huge go slow!" I got about the head in and she couldnt take it anymore.

I took it off and we had some of the best sex ever. As I was about to cum in her now loose pussy, I told her to say how good that black cock was.

Definitely a huge step in our progress to getting her the real thing!

UPDATE!!

We did some roll play! Had the wife put on a sexy lingerie set with a blindfold on and told her I had booked her a new black man for her massage. Had her enter the room while feeling the BBC extender the entire way to the bed. She was in shock how big it was!

I gave her a good massage for about 10 mins letting the BBC lay on her ass while I rubbed. I had her remove the blindfold to see the new black cock she was about to fuck. Her response was perfect! "You want to see me fuck a big black cock babe??" OF COURSE I DO!

I lubed that sucker up and tried to slide it in. She gasped and screamed "it's huge go slow!" I got about the head in and she couldnt take it anymore.

I took it off and we had some of the best sex ever. As I was about to cum in her now loose pussy, I told her to say how good that black cock was.

Definitely a huge step in our progress to getting her the real thing!
Great role play. So many white couples are venturing down this road. Sexy.

UPDATE

We have tried the extender now 3 times and each time the BBC extender is just too much. My wife has never taken another cock other than mine so it is understandable that she can't take this thick bbc sleeve but she seems open minding in trying more and more each time!

I at least have gotten her to talk dirty and say things like "that black cock was so big baby!" or "did you like me trying to take that huge cock??"

Will update along the way in hopes we can get her pussy stretched enough to take it all!

So the wife had some friends staying with us a few weeks ago so we played a game of MASH. When it was my wife's turn we got to the "fuck" category and all her friends said hot celebrities but one in particular was Michael B Jodan, a black actor. Her reaction was "it might hurt but sure.."

Of course this immediately made my dick hard. Its a fantasy of mine to see my wife with a big black cock! What husband doesnt?!

Anyways so I got right on online and ordered a vibrating black penis extender. She usually sees the toys I buy for her and gives me an eye roll but this time was different.. She gave me a little half smile and a giggle. I think secretly she wants to try a black cock and just wont tell me. Yeah I know communication is key and I should probably just tell her but i think ill wait until they BBC is inside her to let the fantasy slip.

Hoping she likes it! Wish me luck! Who know's maybe the real thing will be next???
Blundfold her get a black entender givecher a good fucking you stop.sy im going to tbe bathroom then let a big cocked black guy fuck her neither of you speak when she says she about to cum.and the black guy is in her remove the blindfold

Blundfold her get a black entender givecher a good fucking you stop.sy im going to tbe bathroom then let a big cocked black guy fuck her neither of you speak when she says she about to cum.and the black guy is in her remove the blindfold
That would be super hot! Not practical but super hot! Id almost have to blindfold her and tie her up to make that work. That way she cant remove the blindfold at any time on her own!

That would be super hot! Not practical but super hot! Id almost have to blindfold her and tie her up to make that work. That way she cant remove the blindfold at any time on her own!
You never know if sheclets you toe her up you keep.her edged slow easy then hard play with her nippl kiss her all.over then when she starts saying give it to me MORE MORE then the black guy slips i..then after a few minutes remove her blindfold like most woman.she would be past the point of no.retutn

Reactions: TheDrkKnight