Becky...posing for a photographer friend

xxxcouplexxx

Couple
Gold member
Dec 30, 2016
UK
We debated posting this in stories but as it involves photos we thought that here would be better. Although my husband has taken most of my photos he did, a while ago, persuade me to pose for a single friend of his, a professional photographer who I'll call Tom. Although Tom was primarily an industrial photographer taking pictures of buildings, machinery and such like, he liked to photograph girls in his spare time and in the end, over about a year I 'sat' for him several times.

The results are a little different from 'our' photos and we thought you might enjoy some from this set. And by the way Yes I am wearing a wig.

DSC_0088.JPG

Last edited:
My husband's enthusiastic response telling me to do anything I wanted was almost immediate and so a couple of minutes later there I was on my hands and knees with Tom guiding his hard cock into my eager pussy from behind. I was so turned on now, the feel of his hands grasping my hips and his cock rasping between my labia, that he had me cumming almost as soon as he entered me. Unfortunately any thought of taking more photos was completely forgotten now, we were both so aroused as he pumped me full of his hard shaft, making me cum again before he dumped a load of his warm seed into my pussy.

That was the first time I posed for him but it certainly wasn't the last.

Last edited:
First of all thanks for your comments and all the viewings. I know Becky really appreciates it and it does make it seem worthwhile posting.

A few people have messages and asking about my side (this is Dave by the way, Becky's other half) of this experience and so I thought I would put a couple of sentences on here.

It was my suggestion that Becky pose for Tom and although a little nervous at the prospect she did agree without much persuasion. I have to admit that the thought of her stripping off and exposing herself for his camera was extremely arousing and although I secretly hoped that she would end up getting fucked I never mentioned this to either of them.

On the day of Becky's assignation I was barely able to concentrate wondering what was happening and once she left to meet Tom I started imagining all sorts of scenario's but then that's fairly normal for any husband seeing his wife off on a date with another guy. I managed to resist the urge to message her, not wanting to interrupt whatever was happening, then I jumped out of my skin when I got one from her

"As you can see I'm sucking Tom's cock. He wants to fuck me. Do you mind? Love you xxx"

with the photo she posted.

My hands were shaking as I messaged back

"No I don't mind at all. Feel free to do whatever you want. Love you to xx"

The next hour or so was a mixture of torture and ecstasy as I waited for my wife to come home, imagining what had been taking place between them, until she finally walked through the door, smiling broadly. Her first words were "thank you for letting me do that baby, it was amazing".

And that was the first time my wife came home with her recently fucked pussy still oozing her lovers cum.

By now I was as hot as hell and more than willing when Tom asked if he could fuck me. However I was a little concerned about how my husband would feel about his friend fucking me so Tom suggested we text him a photo and see what his reaction was......

View attachment 17475

Oh wow luv that pic of Becky sucking a massive cock. Made me hard mmmm !

Reactions: E1ectro