Becky...posing for a photographer friend

I'm not a great fan of anatomical studies but they have their place and this one has certainly raised a few comments amongst other things :rolleyes:

Allow me to place my cock in and make you cum!
Thanks Davol, I certainly needed a cock by now but fortunately Tom was more than ready to oblige me. I think this was the last photo he took before pulling me up and leading me to his bedroom. Undoing his jeans I quickly wrapped my eager lips around his cock and of course we had to send a photo to my husband just like the first time.....

Tom bj.jpg

mmmmm and you know that I want to fuck you so much, you have got my cock very hard ! Luv the pic of you sucking cock mmm
Tom liked me sucking his cock too.....but he wanted a lot more than a quick blow job and it wasn't long before he had me flat on my back with my legs spread wide ready for his cock. Just one more close up to send to my husband.....

Reactions: jon carlton
Very interesting post, you are gorgeous and lust, your husband should be proud of his lady, and you are ripe juicy slag !!!
Glad you enjoyed the post, in fact Tom did several more sessions with me. Yes I think my husband is proud of me :) and I take the comment about me being a ripe juicy slag as a real compliment, thank you hun :)

Our fuck was fast and frantic with me on my back legs spread open and him on top of me thrusting hard into my soaking pussy. We were both so aroused it didn't take long before we were both cumming, Tom's cock hammering into me while I moaned and bucked under him, legs wrapped around his as I came. Once we got our breath back I dressed and returned home to my waiting husband, my pussy still oozing Tom's semen....