I just had a look at the weather in the UK. Looks like it should be quite nice. You really should shoot some more of your dogging pics while the weather is still fine.

Following is the dogging checklist -
Car
Camera
Vagina
Penises

Off ya go. :)

Perfect thread Becky. This is just about every guys fantasy, seeing his hot and willing wife playing with other guys as she sees fit. Would love to see mine on her back with another guy between her legs. Only once did we go to a dogging site, on a beach near Southport, but weather was awful so even though there were plenty cars around we lost our nerve and turned around.

"Becky" was a fake. He was probably some sad fat bald headed weak shit that found a bunch of pics somewhere and thought it would be a good idea to treat you people as fools. I'm glad the cunt fucked off.

It's amazing how this Grandhomme person has only been a member for a few days and yet he has found all your threads from years ago almost immediately.....just incredible.

For your reference -

sock puppet
noun

1. 1.
    a simple hand puppet made from a sock.
    • a person whose actions are controlled by another.
      "a brainless sock puppet who only knows what to say because his handlers feed him his lines"
  2. 2.
    a false online identity, typically created by a person or group in order to promote their own opinions or views.
    often used in forums to make a member appear more popular or to bump threads.

That's a definite from me! Loved seeing a photo of the guy sucking your tit while another between your legs, Can't beat Becky in a two man shot

Last edited: