Of course once they get their hands on you its only a matter of time before they want to sample what's on offer with their mouths and tongues.....and I do love having my breasts and nipples suckled so I certainly wasn't going to object :p

View attachment 26241
You definitely love getting your nipples and breasts sucked ? You seem to enjoy it very much but how about getting a massive strong bbc inside your fat cunt at the same time you would love it won't you bitch

You definitely love getting your nipples and breasts sucked ? You seem to enjoy it very much but how about getting a massive strong bbc inside your fat cunt at the same time you would love it won't you bitch
Would you love my bbc in all your holes l am sure you would love it you would get so addicted to it

Attachments

• 101_1000.jpg
    101_1000.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 68
Of course once they get their hands on you its only a matter of time before they want to sample what's on offer with their mouths and tongues.....and I do love having my breasts and nipples suckled so I certainly wasn't going to object :p

View attachment 26241
See it and dream of it my slut you must be very hot and sexy

Attachments

• 1168875.jpg
    1168875.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 64
I've had a few black cocks and yes I loved the feel of them inside me, I've never denied that.

Reactions: Dubbing and ptjn85
So how does a typical dogging session work? Well first you pick the right evening, not to hot and not to cold, and you get yourself undressed ready for going out. Then when you are ready you drive to your chosen location and park up for a while, just to see who is there. After all there's no point showing off if no one is around.

Sometimes you will get a flash of headlights, this is a fairly traditional signal that someone is there and interested, but sometimes its just a question of simply sitting and waiting for a while and see who turns up.

Then once you feel ready its time to start the party.....you step out of your car and let the guys see what's on offer.....

View attachment 25815

You sure have a lot to offer since you are so hot

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Walking up to a strangers car and starting to lick her pussy sounds so exhilarating. Living in a smaller town, there's plenty of great places to do this, just not a whole lot of people to possibly try it. Glad you shared your experience, thanks.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Walking up to a strangers car and starting to lick her pussy sounds so exhilarating. Living in a smaller town, there's plenty of great places to do this, just not a whole lot of people to possibly try it. Glad you shared your experience, thanks.
It's exhilarating from the other perspective as well; will anyone be there, will they participate or stand back, will they have a big cock (oops did I say that :oops:)

If you guys are ever over in Australia we would love to meet up. You seem like a fun couple to know XX
Thanks, we like to think we are fun but that depends on what your idea of fun is. Not sure we'll ever get to Australia but thanks for the invite.