well there is only so much a girl can take before she really needs some cock and the two guys had certainly got me worked up into a frenzy

so in in front of me with my lips wrapped around his cock while the other slammed in from behind filling my very wet pussy with his hard dick.....

View attachment 23602

Which end is best for a spit roast?????

If your riding bareback then of course the pussy end, but if you have to condom up then cumming in the mouth has to be better don't you think. Of course having a good at both ends is the correct answer....

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Which end is best for a spit roast?????

If your riding bareback then of course the pussy end, but if you have to condom up then cumming in the mouth has to be better don't you think. Of course having a good at both ends is the correct answer....
I never let anyone ride me bareback when we went dogging....I know that sounds like spoiling the fun but safety was always an issue. But getting a mouthful of cum....now that's different....:rolleyes:

Reactions: Dubbing
So how does a typical dogging session work? Well first you pick the right evening, not to hot and not to cold, and you get yourself undressed ready for going out. Then when you are ready you drive to your chosen location and park up for a while, just to see who is there. After all there's no point showing off if no one is around.

Sometimes you will get a flash of headlights, this is a fairly traditional signal that someone is there and interested, but sometimes its just a question of simply sitting and waiting for a while and see who turns up.

Then once you feel ready its time to start the party.....you step out of your car and let the guys see what's on offer.....

dogging 1.jpg