Perhaps the biggest attraction of dogging is the uncertainty of what is going to happen. You can plan and prepare as much as you want, dress up sexily but if no one else is there then the whole evening can be a total flop. Even if there are guys around things don't always happen as you would hope or expect. Then again you do something on a spur of the moment decision and your spontaneity surprises you.

We had been to a rather uninspired beach party and were on our way home when we made the impromptu decision to park up in an isolated spot that had a reputation for having the occasional dogger loitering and see if anyone was about.

Reactions: Dubbing
We pulled into the car park, well away from the road, and parked up and turned off our lights. To our surprise there was another car tucked in the corner although we couldn't see anyone so we waited for a few minutes. Nothing seemed to be happening so my husband suggested we get out of our car and take a couple of photos....

PA140001.jpg

So what does a girl do when she has a nice hard 8 inches in her hand and a juicy wet pussy that needs something long and filling and a husband to preoccupied with taking photos? There seemed only one real option. So I bent over the front seat and hiked up my dress….

way to go girl after all thats what you came there for wasn't it to get some New fresh cock inside while others had a chance to see you being mounted that's dogging for you.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
way to go girl after all thats what you came there for wasn't it to get some New fresh cock inside while others had a chance to see you being mounted that's dogging for you.
Yes absolutely true, you go dogging hoping for that but you don't have any certainty of what will happen.

It wasn't long before our dogger got out of his car and came across to join us, dressed in the almost compulsory black, it took a moment or two before I actually realised he was next to us. He smiled as he stood watching as my husband took a couple more photo's, waiting to see if we would invite him to join me.....

Reactions: Dubbing