I've written here about our 'difficulties'. The anonymity of a site like this is very liberating and cathartic. In an effort to get that sexual connection I tried hooking up with other women but they are a picky picky bunch and resulted in utter failure, my ego was crushed even more, denial from my wife and other women. So I tried men. EUREKA. Home run. I am now a confirmed cocksucker.

It think the Gyno was too honest for her. Which was a complete surprise and shock. Here's a female who's sucked & fucked around 500 guys. Her pussy used by everyone & anyone, everywhere & anywhere. Boat, beach, train, plane, park, car, motorcycle, bedroom, den, kitchen, office, chairs, beds, stools, sofas, etc. And she gets put off by a MD telling her the facts. Simply amazing.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
I've written here about our 'difficulties'. The anonymity of a site like this is very liberating and cathartic. In an effort to get that sexual connection I tried hooking up with other women but they are a picky picky bunch and resulted in utter failure, my ego was crushed even more, denial from my wife and other women. So I tried men. EUREKA. Home run. I am now a confirmed cocksucker.

It think the Gyno was too honest for her. Which was a complete surprise and shock. Here's a female who's sucked & fucked around 500 guys. Her pussy used by everyone & anyone, everywhere & anywhere. Boat, beach, train, plane, park, car, motorcycle, bedroom, den, kitchen, office, chairs, beds, stools, sofas, etc. And she gets put off by a MD telling her the facts. Simply amazing.
Your honesty is appreciated 2wheel, it sounds an impossibly difficult situation to be in and I can't even begin to understand how you must feel.

Thanks British Boy, yes we did many times....I'll get around to posting another set sometime if enough people want to see them