In real life it would probably end up a total creep fest, but can you imagine how amazing it would be if there was just a place to go with respectful people enjoying some mutual fun? Yes, dream world scenario, but I can dream right? ;)

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
In real life it would probably end up a total creep fest, but can you imagine how amazing it would be if there was just a place to go with respectful people enjoying some mutual fun? Yes, dream world scenario, but I can dream right? ;)
Unfortunately you are probably right, which is a shame, but even dogging in real life was a bit like that. You always got a few creeps and pervs :mad: along with the normal decent types :).

Reactions: Costi
I'm sure seeing that with a little eye contact is all the encouragement they needed :D
Oh you would be surprised how shy the average British dogger can be. They often stay well hidden in their cars or nearby bushes only venturing into the open when 100% sure that they are welcome.

I was just talking about the last pic. If that pose and some eye contact doesn't bring him closer, he's obviously not ready to be there! I know if I walked up to that scene, at the very least I would have a seat right in front to get a front row to the show ;)

I was just talking about the last pic. If that pose and some eye contact doesn't bring him closer, he's obviously not ready to be there! I know if I walked up to that scene, at the very least I would have a seat right in front to get a front row to the show ;)
why thank you hun but not everyone is as confident (or maybe not as horny) as you ;);)

It's nice to hear(and see) about real peoples experiences. Anyone can write a fake story, yours are real life experiences, that is so much hotter. I just wish there weren't so many social stigmas with women enjoying sex in my country. I've met a couple of women over the years that would talk about wanting to try all of these different things, but chicken out behind closed doors because they were embarrassed. I respect a woman who says this is what I want, fuck what everyone else says.

It's nice to hear(and see) about real peoples experiences. Anyone can write a fake story, yours are real life experiences, that is so much hotter. I just wish there weren't so many social stigmas with women enjoying sex in my country. I've met a couple of women over the years that would talk about wanting to try all of these different things, but chicken out behind closed doors because they were embarrassed. I respect a woman who says this is what I want, fuck what everyone else says.
I totally agree with you, there are to many stigma's associated with a woman enjoying sex but fortunately I'm lucky enough to have a husband who has encouraged me to explore my fantasies and to expand my sexual boundaries.

Reactions: ptjn85