Did you take multiple cocks while dogging, or just 1 lucky guy? This would be a great experience, I imagine the extra excitement of being strangers in public must be incredible.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Did you take multiple cocks while dogging, or just 1 lucky guy? This would be a great experience, I imagine the extra excitement of being strangers in public must be incredible.
I have done both. It just depends on who turns up, some like to just watch, others to just grope while others......well they prefer to fuck you

Reactions: BizSC
I have done both. It just depends on who turns up, some like to just watch, others to just grope while others......well they prefer to fuck you

We have participated in many many many "group activities" and we have found that looking, touching and bukkake are the most preferred activities compared to sexual penetration.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
We have participated in many many many "group activities" and we have found that looking, touching and bukkake are the most preferred activities compared to sexual penetration.
Totally agree, you just don't know who will turn up when you go dogging or what their preferences are.....makes it that little bit more exciting

Reactions: CoupleRendevous
“.....you just don't know who will turn up....” and there lies the issue for us. Dogging is not as popular in Australia as it is in the UK. Because of this it sometimes has attracted a “less than desirable” element. We have done it a couple of times and we made sure we took Kevin along. Kev is a good friend of ours from years ago. Kev works as a farm hand but also does a bit of debt collecting and bouncing at some local nightclubs. Kev stands about 103 cubits high and about 90 cubits wide (about the same size as Noah’s ark) and a couple of times we were so glad he was there (let us know if you want to hear the details). There’s some very odd people out here in the colonies and I suppose that’s why you sent the convicts to us...or are they the convicts you sent ??. But hey, if you can control the situation then that’s fine but we much prefer the intimacy of a good dinner party or pool party. Have fun but be careful.:)

“.....you just don't know who will turn up....” and there lies the issue for us. Dogging is not as popular in Australia as it is in the UK. Because of this it sometimes has attracted a “less than desirable” element. We have done it a couple of times and we made sure we took Kevin along. Kev is a good friend of ours from years ago. Kev works as a farm hand but also does a bit of debt collecting and bouncing at some local nightclubs. Kev stands about 103 cubits high and about 90 cubits wide (about the same size as Noah’s ark) and a couple of times we were so glad he was there (let us know if you want to hear the details). There’s some very odd people out here in the colonies and I suppose that’s why you sent the convicts to us...or are they the convicts you sent ??. But hey, if you can control the situation then that’s fine but we much prefer the intimacy of a good dinner party or pool party. Have fun but be careful.:)
Like everything it has a downside but you can always just leave, we've seen that done more than once

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna