Being a Hotwife

Are all hotwifes perfect 10 with big tits or is being a hotwife more about attitude than looks.
My wife is an attractive looking mother with the bumps and curves that come with it and although she knows how much she turns me on she really doesn't think anyone else would feel the same and would never consider herself a Hotwife

I believe that's why it's called hotwifing , cuz she your hotwife. She's hot to you so that's why you want to share her. Just like me 😉

Reactions: Kev627
Are all hotwifes perfect 10 with big tits or is being a hotwife more about attitude than looks.
My wife is an attractive looking mother with the bumps and curves that come with it and although she knows how much she turns me on she really doesn't think anyone else would feel the same and would never consider herself a Hotwife.
If she enjoy sex and not holding back she’s a hotwife. Attitude is key. It’s all about the pussie and attitude towards a willing dick . If you love to give good sex to other men , then you’re as hot as they come . Enjoy

My wife is an attractive looking mother with the bumps and curves that come with it and although she knows how much she turns me on she really doesn't think anyone else would feel the same and would never consider herself a Hotwife.
Give me a chance if she desrves 9 inch

Reactions: goodhubby