Benefits having a bull in a marriage?

Benefits having a bull in a marriage?

• Good experiences

• Bad experiences

Results are only viewable after voting.
Such a result is typical, with introduction of a bull to a marriage strengthening the marital bond between husband and wife. Many problems in marriages result from sexual frustrations. When we bulls participate, we satisfy the wife sexually and that relieves the husband from being frustrated that he cannot satisfy her in that way. Both are happier.
definetly worked for us

Yeah we kind of had a bad experience with ours. There where mixed feelings on him with myself and my wife. I think she was more interested in fucking him than me
I know my wife enjoys fucking her Bulls more than me, her Cuck. Thats what I enjoy most about this lifestyle. She loves me for everything including encouraging her to get laid by fantastic lovers.

I know my wife enjoys fucking her Bulls more than me, her Cuck. Thats what I enjoy most about this lifestyle. She loves me for everything including encouraging her to get laid by fantastic lovers.
Hmm I suppose we are stag and vixen. I do love watching her get fucked. But she went to said guys house once and I told her to film it for me as I waited in the car down the street. At first she was sending photos. Then she stopped and I got an invite to join them. I don't know if they fucked or not but there wasn't any video or photos so I don't know

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Hmm I suppose we are stag and vixen. I do love watching her get fucked. But she went to said guys house once and I told her to film it for me as I waited in the car down the street. At first she was sending photos. Then she stopped and I got an invite to join them. I don't know if they fucked or not but there wasn't any video or photos so I don't know
Did you join them?

No I didn't. I was annoyed that she had broke the rules and stopped sending me pics and filming it
Ive felt that way before. Butt hurt, I think is the new term.
Then I realized that I was the one who begged her to go out and fuck another man.

If she was having fun, enjoying herself then GREAT! Thats what I wanted. If she didn’t stop to take pictures or video for me then so be it, as long as she was having fun that was what was important.

Latter on her Bull would take a few pics of her sucking his cock and she started audio recording him fucking her.

Its all about her. Her being a slut, having a great time without me. I love it and encourage her to keep dating.
I have to remind myself not to be a controlling, selfish, jerk, and love her for being a sexy Hotwife.

I felt right from the start of our marriage that she needed more, she would flirt with other men very often , after we had two kids she had to be sterilised , she was 27 at the time with no pregnancy risk I told her she could have sex with whoever she wanted, she said she didn't need to , when she was about 35 and working in a small local factory she said a guy had asked her out for a drink but she had turned him down, we had the discussion and she said she would think about it, a few days later and she told me he had asked again and she said yes, that was the start, she could never be happy with just one lover after that , he lasted over 4 years but she was seeing others before it finished, one lasted almost 20 years on and off he had a big dick and that kept her going back to him, altogether she has had around 50 men over the years some she became attached to others it was just sex, she is 74 now and her boyfriend is 15 years younger than her she thinks a lot of him and tells me he is the best fuck she has ever had, they are InTouch every day and have been together for just over 5 years, his wife found out about it and stomped on him hard so they don't meet as much now , and me I'm just happy she has been able to get the sex she has needed during our life together, I have known and become friends with 4 of her lover's it's worked out well for us as we are still close and together.

I felt right from the start of our marriage that she needed more, she would flirt with other men very often , after we had two kids she had to be sterilised , she was 27 at the time with no pregnancy risk I told her she could have sex with whoever she wanted, she said she didn't need to , when she was about 35 and working in a small local factory she said a guy had asked her out for a drink but she had turned him down, we had the discussion and she said she would think about it, a few days later and she told me he had asked again and she said yes, that was the start, she could never be happy with just one lover after that , he lasted over 4 years but she was seeing others before it finished, one lasted almost 20 years on and off he had a big dick and that kept her going back to him, altogether she has had around 50 men over the years some she became attached to others it was just sex, she is 74 now and her boyfriend is 15 years younger than her she thinks a lot of him and tells me he is the best fuck she has ever had, they are InTouch every day and have been together for just over 5 years, his wife found out about it and stomped on him hard so they don't meet as much now , and me I'm just happy she has been able to get the sex she has needed during our life together, I have known and become friends with 4 of her lover's it's worked out well for us as we are still close and together.
U fancy chatting in convo

Great history. Nice

Out of all the men my wife had fucked, she had grown attached to one guy. He made her so happy and she had him at the house the most to have sex with her. She would serve me dinner and whisper in my ear when you are done. Come to the room and fuck me. I could smell his cologne as soon as I was in our bed. Did you have your friend over? I did. Was it good? It was. And I need more. I would get so hard knowing that her lover was having my wife earlier. I could see suck marks on her neck from him biting and sucking on her. I slid my cock into her pussy and she was still slippery and wet. Just the way I liked my wife. I would say dirty things to her like...so you were here in my bed fucking like a hot tramp? Yes. You love sharing your pussy with other men don't you? I love it. And I would pump her harder. I could feel her tense up and she would yell for me to fuck her harder as she would cum. That was my signal to pound my wife's pussy as hard as I could and then we would almost cum together. My wife was nasty. The sex she gave me because I let her fuck other men was out of this world. We once met a guy in a restaurant and she wore a short dress with no panties. Just a garter belt and stockings. I had him sit next to her in a booth. And she put his hand on her pussy and right there in the booth he was fingering my wife. We hadn't even ordered our food yet and he made her cum. Seeing her face as she struggled to hold it in from yelling while she bit her lip and came. He then licked his fingers. We skipped dinner and just had a couple of drinks and he followed us home and we both fucked my wife and he had no problem fucking her in front of me while I took pictures.

Having a nasty hot wife was the best. We no longer are in the lifestyle. And I am still with my wife. She was and will always be the best woman for me. Even though she had so many who had fucked her. It was the best time of our lives when I was sharing my wife with others.
The more my wife was fucked or fucked around the more she wanted. Worked well for us.