Bent over desk at work? Has it happened to you?

Have you or your wife/gf ever been bent over a desk at work by a boss or coworker?

• Yes, for fun and loved it

Votes: 102 61.8%
  • Yes to keep job

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • No, would like to though

Votes: 33 20.0%
  • No, I play with boss/coworkers but not at work

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • No, I keep Funtime and work time separate

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters
Thank you for the nice compliment. I like the fact that you realize that we are 'using' her boss. Him and his cock and cum just add spice to our sex life. He gets to fuck Kate as much as he wants and Kate and I get to enjoy her being the boss's sex-toy. I would love to get to watch him fuck Kate bit he is the boss so he gets special privileges. I do have to admit that a few times I have quietly gone upstairs and listened thru the door to him fucking her.

I too like knowing that guys who are fucking Kate have bigger cocks than me. Kate tells me that her boss has a big dick. When I watch her with other guys I always openly stroke my cock. I like the guy fucking her to get to see m stiff cock. Like you, I am happy with what I have, but I love it when the guy fucking Kate has a bigger cock.

I love your analogy of loaning a friend your car to take for a test drive. I love other guys getting to take my wife's pussy for a test drive.

Glad you like the boss-cum reference. Him being her boss does add something special to him getting to fuck her. The wife fucking her boss is a really taboo situation. I'm sure her boss must think it is weird that I am okay with him fucking my wife.
i had a similar thing i set up with a friend to add to my wife's enjoyment of her submissive exposure "put in her place" kink where id use him to add extra excitement for her
we had involved him in our play previously and unfortunately he was on a short chain with his wife so time was short to play ,so he'd pop in if passing the pub we were in and she,d nip out with him to his van for a quick grope and spank and come back and tell me what he'd done to her and made her do and show me her red bum and panty puddle

between me and him we hit on the idea due to her subservient nature and her plausible deniability boss fixation ,if she worked for him he could probably get away with a bit more

so he put it to her about coming with him on a job after he'd finished plastering and do some cash in hand cleaning up work ,perfect ...empty house or office shop ect ,strict boss plus £50 cash instant panty puddle lol
happened a few times and it seemed to go well and as expected the "he's my boss and he's paying me so i have to do as he tells me" thing payed off into him fucking her and even making her fuck him ,i think my wife found it a bit awkward after he'd fucked her as she was a friend of his wife

plus a guy he worked with was a neighbour of ours and was a sleazy type and was always perving on her lol

my mate stipulated a strict no panties rule for her after shed been spanked and fucked and she caught this guy looking at her bare spanked arse and fanny as she bent on her hands and knees to clean the floor and im sure my mate had tipped him off and showed him the videos he took of my mrs getting spanked and fucked by him
the boss thing is a strong motivator excuse for her for sure ,she can do the naughtiest things if she can justify it by her not getting in trouble or reported or the sack ect by being a good girl and doing as shes told ,and the putting in her place telling off and the exposure and groping of her bum and fanny and spanking is a big part of her turn ons

its one thing for me to be strict with her and spank her but after seeing me do the dad and husband stuff over the years it doesn't have the same impact or the humiliation exposure that involving a third party has for her

i look forward to reading more boss and workplace remembrances

not a full time job for my wife but a causal arrangement that a mate of mine who used to mess around with my wife for me ,anyway
we hit on the idea due to her subservient nature and her plausible deniability boss fixation ,if she worked for him he could probably get away with a bit more

so he put it to her about coming with him to a job after he'd finished and do some cash in hand cleaning up work ,perfect ...empty house or office shop ect ,strict boss plus
£50 cash wages instant panty puddle lol

the boss thing is a strong motivator excuse for her for sure ,she can do the naughtiest things if she can justify it by her not getting in trouble or reported or the sack ect by being a good girl and doing as shes told ,and the putting in her place telling off and the exposure and groping of her bum and fanny and spanking is a big part of her turn on

it happened a few times but it seemed to go well and as expected the "he's my boss and he's paying me so i have to do as he tells me" thing payed off into him fucking her and even making her fuck him ,i think my wife found it a bit awkward after he'd fucked her as she was a friend of his wife
plus a guy he worked with was a neighbour of ours and was a sleazy type and was always perving on her lol

my mate stipulated a strict no panties rule for her and she caught this guy looking at her bare spanked arse and fanny as she bent on her hands and knees to clean the floor and im sure my mate had tipped him off and
showed him the videos he took of my mrs getting spanked and fucked by him

on the no panties thing and how that makes it worse or better ,depending on your point of view lol
it was another way of him showing his control over her and seeing her bare arsed in a office or shop or someones living room was a massive turn on for all concerned and his work mate got a good eyeful lol and that increased my wife's humiliation which in turn increased her pleasure
thing is is the work mate only lives about 12 doors down from us and we see him around all the time
he still works with my mate and my mate says he still talks about it and how he wanted to make her stick her bum and fanny out for him and to smack her bare red arse for teasing him like that and then lick her bum hole and fanny until she let him fuck her
fat chance lol ,but at least we know what hes thinking about when he sees and speaks to her now lol
What a hot little slut!!! I'd love to punish her and take that ass!!!!

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
lol

here you go mate here's the view her boss had of her exposed over his knee lol ;)View attachment 1013484
I'd spank that ass red!!! Then I'd pump two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass, going in and out until she cums on my hand!!! Then I'd bend her over the desk and shove my cock deep into her tight ass fucking her hard to another orgasm!!!!

• Love
I'd spank that ass red!!! Then I'd pump two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass, going in and out until she cums on my hand!!! Then I'd bend her over the desk and shove my cock deep into her tight ass fucking her hard to another orgasm!!!!
sound like she would have love to work for you lol 👍

she loved to be spanked and fingered and made to cum by someone who would take no nonsense from her and make her do as she was told

here she is getting exposed spanked and fingered and caned by another guy i got to teach her a lesson and make her be a good girl for her boss daddie lol
View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

she loved to be spanked and fingered and made to cum by someone who would take no nonsense from her and make her do as she was told

here she is getting exposed spanked and fingered and caned by another guy i got to teach her a lesson and make her be a good girl for her boss daddie lol
View attachment 1013516
View attachment 1013517
Man that made my knob throb👅👅

• Love

View attachment 1013516
View attachment 1013517
Oh she would learn to mind me!!! I'd have her on her knees cuffed behind her back!!! I'd would face fuck her then grab her hair pulling her head back and spank her stiff nipples and swollen clit with my crop whip!!! Or use my flogger whip on her tits and ass!!! Part of her punishment would always be taking my cock in that tight ass of hers!!!!

• Wow
Oh she would learn to mind me!!! I'd have her on her knees cuffed behind her back!!! I'd would face fuck her then grab her hair pulling her head back and spank her stiff nipples and swollen clit with my crop whip!!! Or use my flogger whip on her tits and ass!!! Part of her punishment would always be taking my cock in that tight ass of hers!!!!
Think she would enjoy all of that????

My wife was bent over by me at her boss desk in her home and also I fucked her on her boss desk at work it was amazing

Think she would enjoy all of that????
to be honest i know she would love your control and your cock ,and definitely your attention to her arse and clit
but the rest may be a little too hardcore for her

she likes the "good girl" strict ,firm but kind,
sort of treatment and the telling off and exposure makes her fanny drip

and she can and has taken a pretty hard spanking on occasions , but i think the mental side of her submission is more important than the physical pain part

but who knows ,don't knock it until you've tried it lol 👍;)

Man that made my knob throb👅👅
glad you enjoyed them mate heres another one from the same night
and a link to a thread with more videos of her fucking spanking and fingering

let me know what you think they are not great quality as they are screen to screen copied from a pile of her old phones ,but worth a watch 👍

View attachment 20201022_142328.mp4

Reactions: werekinky2
to be honest i know she would love your control and your cock ,and definitely your attention to her arse and clit
but the rest may be a little too hardcore for her

she likes the "good girl" strict ,firm but kind,
sort of treatment and the telling off and exposure makes her fanny drip

and she can and has taken a pretty hard spanking on occasions , but i think the mental side of her submission is more important than the physical pain part

but who knows ,don't knock it until you've tried it lol 👍;)
Oh it wouldn't be for the pain!!! Slapping with the crop whip to tease and stimulate!!! Same with the flogger!!!

• Love
I have had a number of affairs with co-workers, and 2 of my 3 Bosses. We never did anything overly sexual at work tho. My longest affair ended recently over COVID, with my Boss/Lover....it lasted 11 years. No one at work is aware, and would be SHOCKED if they knew. A couple times we went to work early to try to have sex there, but people ended up coming in early so we gave that up entirely. I would tease him by wearing revealing lingerie under my business suits and sit in a chair we placed between his office door and his desk (so people at the door only saw the back of the chair) and I would make sure he knew waht I was wearing under my suit so we ended up "working late" at the Lake House again. LOL A lot of fun happened when traveling for business. Much easier and safer.

J (the wife)

I have had a number of affairs with co-workers, and 2 of my 3 Bosses. We never did anything overly sexual at work tho. My longest affair ended recently over COVID, with my Boss/Lover....it lasted 11 years. No one at work is aware, and would be SHOCKED if they knew. A couple times we went to work early to try to have sex there, but people ended up coming in early so we gave that up entirely. I would tease him by wearing revealing lingerie under my business suits and sit in a chair we placed between his office door and his desk (so people at the door only saw the back of the chair) and I would make sure he knew waht I was wearing under my suit so we ended up "working late" at the Lake House again. LOL A lot of fun happened when traveling for business. Much easier and safer.

J (the wife)
So now how are you satisfying that sexual hunger??? You know you still need to suck and fuck cock!!!