Bent over desk at work? Has it happened to you?

Have you or your wife/gf ever been bent over a desk at work by a boss or coworker?

• Yes, for fun and loved it

Votes: 102 61.8%
  • Yes to keep job

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • No, would like to though

Votes: 33 20.0%
  • No, I play with boss/coworkers but not at work

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • No, I keep Funtime and work time separate

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters
More fun with hubby since COVID started. He is still on condom only sex, but we relive a lot of thye realities and fantasies over the years. And I have had a LOT of fun chatting with guys on sites like this the past year or two, J (the wife)
Oh Darling but you're starving for cum, I know that you miss it shooting down your throat and filling your hot holes!!!

One of my first encounters as a bull. Although back then I didn’t see it like this. Was with a married co worker. We both worked late and she had heard some stories of me (as I slept around the office). Ended up bending her over our bosses desk and fucking her 😅

Once I agreed to let my first wife fuck her coworker with out me present they took advantage of it right away. There was a floor being renovated for her department, so it was empty during working hours. They would go up separately and have a go during office hours. They also had an off site warehouse we’re he had to go, they policy was to go with one other person who happened to be my wife. I would get a call from him telling me what a good cock sucker my wife was as they drove there. Next call I get is my wife trying to muffle her moans as he’s busting a jut in her.

When he was promoted to manager and had his own office he would bring her in on Saturday for overtime. They would finish the work Friday and spend the morning fucking and getting paid for it.

glad you enjoyed them mate heres another one from the same night
and a link to a thread with more videos of her fucking spanking and fingering

let me know what you think they are not great quality as they are screen to screen copied from a pile of her old phones ,but worth a watch 👍

View attachment 1013697
Man that is so good

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
This lady from my jog, she was pretty hot. She would wear shor skirts and no panties. Every time I would get to work she always manage to bend over and I could see everything. Beautiful view. She would always talk about being faithful to her husband. One day I asked her outside why she kept bending over every time I went there. She claims she didn’t realize that I could see everything (liar) , she did it again a few days later. Figured what do I have to loose to ask her to come to my co van and she can bend over all and she wants so I can eat her out and fuck her. What can she tell Human Resources that she flashes her pussy and ass to me and I asked to lick it. So the following week I got to my job extra early . I aske her outside if she was planing to flash me I prefer she do it in the back of my van. She turned red but left with me. I parked 2 blocks away. We went in the back of my van I ate her pussy and ass from behind . Then I pounded the shit out her doggy style. She told me not to cum in her pussy so when I was ready to come I put my cock balls deep in her ass and dropped my load. She let out a scream. Then we got dressed and she told ment for me too pull out and it was the first time a cock went in her ass. Oh well lmafo

This lady from my jog, she was pretty hot. She would wear shor skirts and no panties. Every time I would get to work she always manage to bend over and I could see everything. Beautiful view. She would always talk about being faithful to her husband. One day I asked her outside why she kept bending over every time I went there. She claims she didn’t realize that I could see everything (liar) , she did it again a few days later. Figured what do I have to loose to ask her to come to my co van and she can bend over all and she wants so I can eat her out and fuck her. What can she tell Human Resources that she flashes her pussy and ass to me and I asked to lick it. So the following week I got to my job extra early . I aske her outside if she was planing to flash me I prefer she do it in the back of my van. She turned red but left with me. I parked 2 blocks away. We went in the back of my van I ate her pussy and ass from behind . Then I pounded the shit out her doggy style. She told me not to cum in her pussy so when I was ready to come I put my cock balls deep in her ass and dropped my load. She let out a scream. Then we got dressed and she told ment for me too pull out and it was the first time a cock went in her ass. Oh well lmafo
Keep fucking the little slut!!! Next time fuck that ass!!!

I worked for my tennis intructor's husband (doctor) doing billing type work during my senior year of high school (there's a whole story behind that). I would be in the office most Saturday's and pretty quickly I asked for and received a significant raise (his records were a total mess and he was losing tens of thousands of dollars because his wife didn't really do the job properly over the years). It was pennies on the dollar for the job I did, but I gave him a blow job as soon as he consented to the raise and continued to do so. Soon after he wanted to fuck me and I asked for a significant raise again, and I got it. We fucked for my entire senior year of HS. I was 17. His wife (Steph) knew and she was the person who told me to ask him for more money if I was going to have sex with him. She had "groomed" me to do this sort of thing a few years earlier and it was very natural and thrilling. He fucked me in the office everywhere, including bending me over the desk an on top or the desk and other places in the office. It was NOT sex for money in reality, because he realized pretty quickly that I was diligent with the numbers and how much money I was able to claim back for him. The sex was expected though and it was a fringe benefit for both of us. He was probably the hottest, sexiest guy I ever fucked and he was able to brag to his friends at the country club that he was fucking his high school girl assistant.
Oh you gorgeous little slut, tell me more about how his wife "groomed" you for that sort of thing???

I worked for my tennis intructor's husband (doctor) doing billing type work during my senior year of high school (there's a whole story behind that). I would be in the office most Saturday's and pretty quickly I asked for and received a significant raise (his records were a total mess and he was losing tens of thousands of dollars because his wife didn't really do the job properly over the years). It was pennies on the dollar for the job I did, but I gave him a blow job as soon as he consented to the raise and continued to do so. Soon after he wanted to fuck me and I asked for a significant raise again, and I got it. We fucked for my entire senior year of HS. I was 17. His wife (Steph) knew and she was the person who told me to ask him for more money if I was going to have sex with him. She had "groomed" me to do this sort of thing a few years earlier and it was very natural and thrilling. He fucked me in the office everywhere, including bending me over the desk an on top or the desk and other places in the office. It was NOT sex for money in reality, because he realized pretty quickly that I was diligent with the numbers and how much money I was able to claim back for him. The sex was expected though and it was a fringe benefit for both of us. He was probably the hottest, sexiest guy I ever fucked and he was able to brag to his friends at the country club that he was fucking his high school girl assistant.
What a 🔥 slut did he pull out and shoot is load over that 17 year old pert bottom 👅👅

When my wife was younger she worked in a butchers shop and after work the owner and boss would bury his own sausage in her both at the shop / through the back and up in the office - I will ask her about it and see if I can record her answer on my phone and work out if I can post it - we are Scottish so the accent may Or may not be ok to understand lol 😆

When my wife was younger she worked in a butchers shop and after work the owner and boss would bury his own sausage in her both at the shop / through the back and up in the office - I will ask her about it and see if I can record her answer on my phone and work out if I can post it - we are Scottish so the accent may Or may not be ok to understand lol 😆
She sounds like a hot little slut!!!

Reactions: trojanfan
Thought I would take it easy on all you guys and see if she would spill on a text , I’m blue - she is grey - but it’s typical info / convo about fucking other guys - minimum of details 😕😕😕😕