Bent over desk at work? Has it happened to you?

Have you or your wife/gf ever been bent over a desk at work by a boss or coworker?

• Yes, for fun and loved it

Votes: 102 61.8%
  • Yes to keep job

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • No, would like to though

Votes: 33 20.0%
  • No, I play with boss/coworkers but not at work

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • No, I keep Funtime and work time separate

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters
My experience was with an exgf. We had only been dating a couple of months and I would pick her up at the end of the street where she worked, she was technically still married so she was being careful. One fri she was running late and she called me to come around as everyone had left. So I got to the small building and went in. It was a small builders office with several offices off the main reception area. She was busy tidying papers and plans away and she had to type something up. I came behind her and cupped her tiny unsupported boobs through her crisp white blouse. She let out a sexy sigh and turned around. I reached down and kissed her as she begun to rub my cock through my jeans. There was a big table that all the builders used to gather around to read the plans with their bosses so I noded towards it and she just smiled. I lifted her up and placed her arse on the table and she automatically opened her legs to show me she wasn't wearing panties. I dived in head first slipping my tongue inside with ease. I heard her give a large intake of breath as I bit down on her clit. I hurriedly shed my jeans as her skirt and blousme came off, all she had left on was a pair of short Bobby socks and her flat shoes. I pulled her onto my cock and her head went back pushing her little boots up. I was starting to get my rhythm and was easily sliding in and out with groans from her and a large cough from behind. I was just about to cum when I thought "hang on that cough was behind me" then came a bigger cough, cough. She was in full flow and calling out "fuck my tiny pussy". i turned around and there was a very well dressed man smilling at me. i pulled out of her and stepped away and started pulling up my jeans she was still in the same position with her head back legs wide open and everything on show, and just to add insult to injury her bald pussy was glistening with her cum. when the guy said "i have just come to pick up the ans for Mon" she jumped as though I had just plugged her into the mains. She was trying to cover herself up, and failing badly, as he went into one of the drawers and pulled out some plans. As he was leaving he looked back at Liz, who by now had given up trying to cover up and said "carry on" and left but not before flicking the latch on. She laughed so hysterically I had to join in. After recovering we carried on. I fucked her in all positions on the table and even on his desk. After that her boss asked her to tell me when I was picking her up to come to the office, but not to cum in the office. SMART ARSE

Some time ago my wife had a sleazy boss. He’d make suggestive comments and leer at her, and his hands were wandering. The company was downsizing and he was interviewing each staff member to assess them. I made her wear a tight white blouse and a tight black miniskirt, 4” heels and no panties to work that day. Her interview was in the evening after everyone else had gone home. He went right into the review telling her she was worthless, didnt contribute and that he’d have to let her go and would never give her a good reference, unless, she let himfuck her. She was a bit shocked and half agreed to it. He had her bent over the desk in seconds and fucked her so hard. It was the start of a regular thing for them.

I had a not so much bent over the desk but on the directors board room table - I was single and a woman I worked with for years started flirting - she was in a serious relationship and our work was always rife with rumours . Anyhoo Karen was a beautiful slim sort of redddish / chestnut hair and small tits . Another mechanic had said she was looking for me so I bravely went up to her office - only flirting had occurred but was amazing sexual tension between us . She was in the company boardroom preparing for a directors meeting - I asked what she wanted me for - she said this and kissed me - she closed the door and we kissed , she had her uniform on white blouse and lacy white bra , navy above the knee skirt and white panties and matching suspender belt and heels , opened her blouse up and got her sweet little tits out licking and sucking them . She said hold it and wriggled out of her skirt and lay back on the boardroom table - I must have only pumped her for about 5 minutes before spunking up her due to the build up and her clothing - she was really turned on with the situation too and we too like other members account just me laughed away . This was the start of an amazing affair between myself and Karen and was only brought to an end because . she moved away to Australia 🥲. She mostly wore her gorgeous hair in a ponytail and I called her foxy because of that and much much more and to this day I love navy on women and have a few items myself as it will always remind me of our first time and of her - more a love story than a fuck story so apologies to all if it wasn’t juicy enough and a bit long

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
my slut wife fucks at work with her colleagues, but only her boss fucks her on the table and cums inside her

Attachments

• VID-20221121-WA0016_2.gif
    VID-20221121-WA0016_2.gif
    9.3 MB · Views: 186
  • VID-20221121-WA0016_3.gif
    VID-20221121-WA0016_3.gif
    8.6 MB · Views: 182
  • VID-20221121-WA0016_7.gif
    VID-20221121-WA0016_7.gif
    10 MB · Views: 172
  • VID-20221121-WA0016_8.gif
    VID-20221121-WA0016_8.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 164
  • VID-20221121-WA0016_9.gif
    VID-20221121-WA0016_9.gif
    9.7 MB · Views: 164
Some time ago my wife had a sleazy boss. He’d make suggestive comments and leer at her, and his hands were wandering. The company was downsizing and he was interviewing each staff member to assess them. I made her wear a tight white blouse and a tight black miniskirt, 4” heels and no panties to work that day. Her interview was in the evening after everyone else had gone home. He went right into the review telling her she was worthless, didnt contribute and that he’d have to let her go and would never give her a good reference, unless, she let himfuck her. She was a bit shocked and half agreed to it. He had her bent over the desk in seconds and fucked her so hard. It was the start of a regular thing for them.
Same thing happened to a first cousin. Her husband was in irregular work so she had to keep a regular job. When her boss gave her the option of bending over or getting out she, of course, bent over. Once a week she'd stay late and he'd fuck her then drop her home. It was a while before her husband started to suspect anything. By that time it was her boss and several other guys in the company who were fucking her. When confronted by her husband she confessed all, sobbing all the while...until she noticed hubby's hardon. Ever since she regales him with tales of her adventures while he jacks off.

Same thing happened to a first cousin. Her husband was in irregular work so she had to keep a regular job. When her boss gave her the option of bending over or getting out she, of course, bent over. Once a week she'd stay late and he'd fuck her then drop her home. It was a while before her husband started to suspect anything. By that time it was her boss and several other guys in the company who were fucking her. When confronted by her husband she confessed all, sobbing all the while...until she noticed hubby's hardon. Ever since she regales him with tales of her adventures while he jacks off.
my kinda girl.

Wife got fucked by her boss and another employee. She was called to his office and was sitting in a chair facing boss. The other employee started rubbing her shoulders and she told him to stop. He reached down and was feeling her tits. She stood up to get away and he stuck his hands in her pants and began fingering her pussy and clit. She told him the boss was watching but could tell he was playing with his cock. They botched fucked her that day. The employee first fucked her pussy and then the boss turnt her around and fucked her ass. This continued for several weeks.
Sounds fun

I think the closest my wife came was being groped by two apprentices in the work car park. A friend of mine to her to his work and fucked her arse on his desk. I have fucked a colleague on the meeting room table, and my secretary on the boardroom table.

I think the closest my wife came was being groped by two apprentices in the work car park. A friend of mine to her to his work and fucked her arse on his desk. I have fucked a colleague on the meeting room table, and my secretary on the boardroom table.
Love that