Best friend came to town.

615blackstag

Male
Gold
From
TN, US
My boy came to town she hasn't played with him in years. This is just a little head action we were too busy to make more flicks. Sorry. We are still looking in Nashville for a regular too bad people on here are flaky. We both came in her a few times that night. This is from last Saturday the day after my wife's birthday lol. Great present and it was a surprise. My boy called unexpectedly saying he was in town. Enjoy

Attachments

• 20230108_002728.mp4
    50.2 MB
My boy came to town she hasn't played with him in years. This is just a little head action we were too busy to make more flicks. Sorry. We are still looking in Nashville for a regular too bad people on here are flaky. We both came in her a few times that night. This is from last Saturday the day after my wife's birthday lol. Great present and it was a surprise. My boy called unexpectedly saying he was in town. Enjoy
Yeah we’re gonna need more videos from this session.

Because this is just fucking HOT.

God SHES GORGEOUS