As a white bull, I really admire black men for the way they dominate and use married white women. The videos in this thread are great examples of the cuck IR lifestyle.

Reactions: UKWhiteHub
IMHO homemade, real couples with real bulls/thirds (whatever label you prefer), are always going to be the best. Glossy production value, model type looks, formulaic sex always take a backseat to the wonder of unchoreographed real desire passion and fulfillment. By the way, there are some really nice examples of that here!

A good hot wife should ignore her cuck
That's not a good feeling it happened to me once and she sucked cock and fucked hard in all positions for hours. I realise now we never discussed any rules and been new to the scene with the first encounter we were all nervous it was interesting and she did try to suck both our cocks pulling them to her mouth swapping his mine till we both cummed watching her was amazing she kept on looking up at us with a wicked smile she kept on sucking his cock deep throating him till he was hard again telling him to get behind her and and fuck her tight pussie that was it for me. Telling them to enjoy each other for awhile watching her having her first orgasm from another man was priceless we all had two hours of the best sex ever. We wanted to experience second encounter with a stranger wife picked out the man she talked to earlier in the day and a meeting was made at our motel room she told me that he was happy to be invited to share her and promised that she will enjoy what he's going to do to her.When he arrived I could see there was something that she wasn't telling me about the chat they had earlier and in less than five minutes of entering they were both naked on the bed tongue kissing she was stroking his cock as he fingered her tight pussie his words were fuck you are tight and clean shaven like I asked kind of shocked me they got into a sixty-nine wriggling around the bed then she said fuck your bringing me to orgasm as she started to shake pulling his head deaper to her pussie he then pulled her over and sank his cock balls deep inside her pussie and started to pound hard into her whilst he slapped her arse cheeks quite hard. I approached the bed still dressed and he pulled her away from me laying on top of her she guided his cock into her pussie and he pounded even harder swapping tongues again my thoughts were what the fuck is going on here and why is she allowing this to happen. Okay told them to enjoy each other and I'm just going to sit over here he said cheers man she said thanks honey well three hours later and she was totally fucked in every position possible allowed him to do anything to her even anal I noticed after he left I asked her why she placed me in that position her reply was from the start he had me so horny I couldn't resist him and thought you would enjoy watching didn't think it would be for so long