Bi-curious hubby: love to dress in my wife’s and mother in law’s panties

Hopefully not to kinky for here. I’ve done a lot of dressing up in my wife’s and mother-in-law’s clothes. It brings me a lot of satisfaction! Would love to discuss with anyone and share pics if anyone is interested!
Too kinky for this site? Not a chance. I love dressing in lingerie and wear her smelly cum filled panties. when are you going to suck cock?

Reactions: shymalea62
Love wearing my wife’s clothes, here’s my ass in her panties
full

I got my start with my mom's stuff, very first pair of panties I wore was a little black lacy pair (I was pretty young). Through the years I wore her stuff, a lot. Even through girlfriends, I'd come home and dress in stuff that my mom had thrown out and I saved from the trash. Fast forward to being married and "forced" to come out to my mom - she bought me my first panties, bra and other stuff. Married for years now and I still have them, still dress secretly. I'll never forget that first really good pair of my mom's panties, very damp and coated with discharge, was the absolute best smell and taste I've ever had in my life. My wife is a very, very close second to her but sadly I don't get much interaction with that. If I could, I'd wear panties every day of life, especially if I could be locked up in a cage.