Bi men on here?

Married and Bi or what I feel is better description of myself, "Bi-Friendly". What I mean is that there are certain aspects of it I enjoy but other things I am not interested in. I have tried anal (received) and both got and given head but prefer to give. Nothing makes me hornier than to suck a guy off. I have also eating my wife's creampie as well as clean the guy off after he came in her pussy. Pic is the very first cock I had in my mouth.

View attachment 878242
Thanks for sharing. That’s hot!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
hi,i,m bi and don,t know why but older &chubby men are my fav,when i,m near them it,s so weird,i,m totally turned into a obedient submissive sissy for them,last week for example i was giving a colleague a happy birthdaywish and he said ok but sit on my lap when giving him 3 kisses,i was soaking wet

Attachments

• u1000.jpg
    u1000.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 66
If your bi wants the main difference from top or bottom

I think it is just simply a preference. When my wife's boyfriend and I began to engage in bi play together at her request, we both enjoyed sucking each other and after ten years we still suck each other's cocks more than my wife sucks either of us. When we first tried anal, it was the boyfriend who fucked me. We had no idea of the top/bottom labels. While I enjoy fucking women I just did not get into penetrating the boyfriend, and he did not enjoy it either. So, since I enjoyed him fucking me, we just have stayed with that scenario. So, in essence, I am a bottom and our boyfriend would be a top.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My wife loves watching two men together as foreplay for her. She loves to buy panties for me and then to have me wear them when she meets a guy.

We have a local nature trail that is known to be a hookup spot. My wife likes to hike the trail while she is dressed in athletic clothing and I am in only a thong.

Sometimes-all-you-need-is-a-thong.jpg

My wife has a regular bull who has always insisted he is straight and would never have contact with another man. So, my wife put it to the test by having me lean over the bed in a lace thong. Her bull never hesitated in sliding my thong to the side and pushing his cock into my ass.

thong-man.jpg

At Christmas time my wife had me pose for two different bulls near the tree. She told them that she had something special for them to enjoy before she gave them her main gift. There was not ever any discussion regarding bi desires, on both nights the bull was overcome seeing my ass in a thong and took what they wanted while my wife watched.

PXL_20201215_154616976.jpgPXL_20201221_165846157.jpg

My wife loves watching two men together as foreplay for her. She loves to buy panties for me and then to have me wear them when she meets a guy.

We have a local nature trail that is known to be a hookup spot. My wife likes to hike the trail while she is dressed in athletic clothing and I am in only a thong.

View attachment 886653

My wife has a regular bull who has always insisted he is straight and would never have contact with another man. So, my wife put it to the test by having me lean over the bed in a lace thong. Her bull never hesitated in sliding my thong to the side and pushing his cock into my ass.

View attachment 886652

At Christmas time my wife had me pose for two different bulls near the tree. She told them that she had something special for them to enjoy before she gave them her main gift. There was not ever any discussion regarding bi desires, on both nights the bull was overcome seeing my ass in a thong and took what they wanted while my wife watched.

View attachment 886666View attachment 886667

Sounds amazing

View attachment 886653

View attachment 886652

View attachment 886666View attachment 886667

I’ll slide into your sweet fuck hole the slip into your Hotwife

Attachments

• 02FF3C55-37D2-4C7A-BDA7-6E4A3AAAB377.jpeg
    02FF3C55-37D2-4C7A-BDA7-6E4A3AAAB377.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 58
Yes bi. First sucked a cock at a young age. Married and forgot about cocks until my wife encouraged me to try one again with her. Since then, I will meet with select men for sex. She doesn't get all the fun... lol.
I should add, ... I mostly play only with my wife present, ...but not absolutely exclusive. Lol.

Yes bi. First sucked a cock at a young age. Married and forgot about cocks until my wife encouraged me to try one again with her. Since then, I will meet with select men for sex. She doesn't get all the fun... lol.
I was not young my first time (34) but not longer after we got in to lifestyle I got interested. Sucked my first got then and now have sucked about 18 different men. At first not in to giving a complete blowjob (swallowing) but eventually grew to like that to. I can proudly say to date I have swallowed 30 loads, wife is aware and encourages my adventures.

I was a bit later aswell. Had just came out of a long term relationship and was out for a drink at the local pub. Got talking to an old neighbour had a few drinks went back to his for more drink . We ended up kissing and sucking each other. Was amazing but strange to start with. It carried on for a while but then fizzled out. Have done it a with a couple of other guys. But haven’t for a while. I’m married now but defo miss it

I was a bit later aswell. Had just came out of a long term relationship and was out for a drink at the local pub. Got talking to an old neighbour had a few drinks went back to his for more drink . We ended up kissing and sucking each other. Was amazing but strange to start with. It carried on for a while but then fizzled out. Have done it a with a couple of other guys. But haven’t for a while. I’m married now but defo miss it

Those unplanned times are usually the best. Years ago, we had a neighbor who asked me if I would fly to Maryland with him to drive back with him in a Uhaul when he moved his daughter out of college. The daughter was headed to Europe and he wanted the company to help keep him awake and do part of the driving back to Florida. We got the 24-foot Uhaul loaded and got oont the road intending to drive straight through to Tampa but ran into really nasty winter weather and after 10 hours on the road we were only in southern Virginia.

We stopped at a small roadside motel and got the last vacant room, a queen room with only one bed. We were both tired and decided to have a few beers and then go to bed and get on the road in the morning early. In bed, our neighbor was in his boxers and I was naked since we hadn't packed extras. The bed was not comfortable and a bright neon billboard outside our window kept us both up, unable to fall to sleep. He told me that he and his wife had stayed together for their daughter but slept in separate bedrooms for the last six years. He confided that once we got back home they were going to file for divorce since their daughter had graduated. He continued saying he and his wife had stopped having sex almost ten years ago. I could tell he was upset and so I put my hand on his shoulder as I lay next to him and consoled him the best I could.

It was after two in the morning as I lay on my left side against him with my right arm over his chest. I was starting to drift in and out when our neighbor told me he appreciated my caring and he said he knew this trip would be brought since it was bringing closure to his marriage. I told him everything would work out and he nervously told me that it was odd, he had a boner for the first time since he could recall. I instinctively moved my hand down and grasped his hard cock. He was much larger than me and his cock was rock hard. I heard him moan slightly and then tell me not to stop. He turned to his side facing me and we kissed. I eventually ended up going down and sucking his cock for him and then he fucked me, very aggressively unloading deep in my ass.

We made the drive back home and both agreed that we would not ever mention our night together. Three days later, the day his wife moved out with a guy she was seeing while still married, he called me and I went over to console him. It was not long and we were both naked and once again having sex.

Over the next three years, Pat lost thirty pounds and began dressing well. Other than my wife, nobody knew about our time together. Pat joined my gym and we worked out together five mornings a week I would visit him two or three evenings a week to help on a project. Lots of blowjobs and me getting fucked during those visits and it was always incredibly hot.

After about three years, my wife also began to play with us from time to time and she introduced him to a girlfriend who was also going through a rough divorce. They hit it off well and moved to New Jeresy after they got remarried to each other.

Those unplanned times are usually the best. Years ago, we had a neighbor who asked me if I would fly to Maryland with him to drive back with him in a Uhaul when he moved his daughter out of college. The daughter was headed to Europe and he wanted the company to help keep him awake and do part of the driving back to Florida. We got the 24-foot Uhaul loaded and got oont the road intending to drive straight through to Tampa but ran into really nasty winter weather and after 10 hours on the road we were only in southern Virginia.

We stopped at a small roadside motel and got the last vacant room, a queen room with only one bed. We were both tired and decided to have a few beers and then go to bed and get on the road in the morning early. In bed, our neighbor was in his boxers and I was naked since we hadn't packed extras. The bed was not comfortable and a bright neon billboard outside our window kept us both up, unable to fall to sleep. He told me that he and his wife had stayed together for their daughter but slept in separate bedrooms for the last six years. He confided that once we got back home they were going to file for divorce since their daughter had graduated. He continued saying he and his wife had stopped having sex almost ten years ago. I could tell he was upset and so I put my hand on his shoulder as I lay next to him and consoled him the best I could.

It was after two in the morning as I lay on my left side against him with my right arm over his chest. I was starting to drift in and out when our neighbor told me he appreciated my caring and he said he knew this trip would be brought since it was bringing closure to his marriage. I told him everything would work out and he nervously told me that it was odd, he had a boner for the first time since he could recall. I instinctively moved my hand down and grasped his hard cock. He was much larger than me and his cock was rock hard. I heard him moan slightly and then tell me not to stop. He turned to his side facing me and we kissed. I eventually ended up going down and sucking his cock for him and then he fucked me, very aggressively unloading deep in my ass.

We made the drive back home and both agreed that we would not ever mention our night together. Three days later, the day his wife moved out with a guy she was seeing while still married, he called me and I went over to console him. It was not long and we were both naked and once again having sex.

Over the next three years, Pat lost thirty pounds and began dressing well. Other than my wife, nobody knew about our time together. Pat joined my gym and we worked out together five mornings a week I would visit him two or three evenings a week to help on a project. Lots of blowjobs and me getting fucked during those visits and it was always incredibly hot.

After about three years, my wife also began to play with us from time to time and she introduced him to a girlfriend who was also going through a rough divorce. They hit it off well and moved to New Jeresy after they got remarried to each other.
That is a super hot story. Realy getting me hard reading it