Bi sexual cuck husband

We met a guy who had come to our house to try to sell us something. Well flash fwd after fisting my bi cucked husband and trying to fist our new friend. We decided to go over to his house last weekend where they both were wearing sissy panties, I made my husband suck his cock, while I fucked him with a strap.
Sounds really hot, seems you met the perfect guy. I like the way you think too.

lucky you, so hot for a sissy faggots cum eaters first cock. Very sexy too.
I am very lucky and it's not my first cock. My first cock was quite an experience, my wife her, ex and myself was my first. We were hanging out and having some drinks and my wife was flirting with her ex, which was really turning me on. I was sitting there in my sissy panties and she told me to eat her out. While I was serving her she signals him to get behind me and tells him to show me what it's like to take a cock in my "man puss". He slid his large 8"+ cock in me. It felt so amazing!

We met a guy who had come to our house to try to sell us something. Well flash fwd after fisting my bi cucked husband and trying to fist our new friend. We decided to go over to his house last weekend where they both were wearing sissy panties, I made my husband suck his cock, while I fucked him with a strap.
I am very lucky and it's not my first cock. My first cock was quite an experience, my wife her, ex and myself was my first. We were hanging out and having some drinks and my wife was flirting with her ex, which was really turning me on. I was sitting there in my sissy panties and she told me to eat her out. While I was serving her she signals him to get behind me and tells him to show me what it's like to take a cock in my "man puss". He slid his large 8"+ cock in me. It felt so amazing!
So sexy!