Big Bulge

Mary1957

Female
I have never cheated but I am thinking about it. This morning I took my car to the dealership and they were out of loaners. A very handsome young black man drove me home. As we where driving he complimented me on my prefume ,nails dress just about everything . Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a huge bulge ,he put his hand over I guess trying to hide it .As we turned into the subdivision he moved his hand and it was even bigger. If he had tried to fuck me I would have. When I got in the house I went straight for my vibrator. I can't stop thinking about him. He said he would call when my car is ready. I did mention my husband is not in town this week . Trying to think of a way to invite him in when he comes to pick me up. I have picked out the sexiest most revealing outfit I could find .Hope he gets the hint . Advise would be helpful

I have never cheated but I am thinking about it. This morning I took my car to the dealership and they were out of loaners. A very handsome young black man drove me home. As we where driving he complimented me on my prefume ,nails dress just about everything . Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a huge bulge ,he put his hand over I guess trying to hide it .As we turned into the subdivision he moved his hand and it was even bigger. If he had tried to fuck me I would have. When I got in the house I went straight for my vibrator. I can't stop thinking about him. He said he would call when my car is ready. I did mention my husband is not in town this week . Trying to think of a way to invite him in when he comes to pick me up. I have picked out the sexiest most revealing outfit I could find .Hope he gets the hint . Advise would be helpful
Lucky you and him wearing something sexy and just be straight up with him tell how you want him to fuck you

Let’s see the fit babe? No thong be naughty

Let’s here details!!!

I
I got fucked like never before

Have my hubby's bulge P_20220224_111035.jpg

Let’s see the outfit you have selected?

Ummm,okay:rolleyes: