Black bulls sharing wife with his friends?

stlhubby4u

Question for the ladies who have been shared by her bull with his friends:

The first time your bull shared you with his friends, how did it happen? Was this planned ? Did he just surprise you by inviting them in during a session?

How did you feel that moment when more than one black man appeared and you realized that he ( or they) we there to fuck you and you were going to have more than one black cock using you for pleasure?

Were you scared ? Nervous? Extremely turned on? How did you feel when it was over ? Were you embarrassed? Ashamed? Or proud that you could handle it and couldn’t wait to do it again ?

How many black men has your bull shared you with ?

Lots of questions, but would love to hear all about your experiences being shared by your bull.

The first time your bull shared you with his friends, how did it happen? Was this planned ? Did he just surprise you by inviting them in during a session?

How did you feel that moment when more than one black man appeared and you realized that he ( or they) we there to fuck you and you were going to have more than one black cock using you for pleasure?

Were you scared ? Nervous? Extremely turned on? How did you feel when it was over ? Were you embarrassed? Ashamed? Or proud that you could handle it and couldn’t wait to do it again ?

Lots of questions, but would love to hear all about your experiences being shared by your bull.
My bull shared me with 2 of his friends. We were at his place for the night having some drinks when someone knocked on the door When he answered two of his friends came in. I had my suspicions that they were here to fuck me. Thinking about it made me nervous but also curious. They both were good looking Thinking about it made me horny. i had the chance to ask William why they were here and he told me that he wanted to share me with them. They were his close friends and it was really important that I had sex with them. I ended up doing all 3. They did humiliate me in my a sexy way. Z asking what would my hubby do if he seen me with 3 bbc. ZzThey called me a whore etc etc.

My bull shared me with 2 of his friends. We were at his place for the night having some drinks when someone knocked on the door When he answered two of his friends came in. I had my suspicions that they were here to fuck me. Thinking about it made me nervous but also curious. They both were good looking Thinking about it made me horny. i had the chance to ask William why they were here and he told me that he wanted to share me with them. They were his close friends and it was really important that I had sex with them. I ended up doing all 3. They did humiliate me in my a sexy way. Z asking what would my hubby do if he seen me with 3 bbc. ZzThey called me a whore etc etc.
Very hot

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
You are a sexy white wife.

The first time I was shared wasn’t by a bull just a guy I was fucking at the time. I was 16 and he was in his 40s. He was the owner of the corner shop where I had a Saturday job and we’d fuck when the shop was closed for lunch. I was totally besotted with him so when he asked if he could involve his friend, I agreed, I would have done anything to please him. It carried on until I went to University and then occasionally in the holidays when I was back home, until I got married at 20. I loved every minute and those two guys taught me a lot.

The first time I was shared by a black bull wasn’t until my mid 30s but that’s another story that I’ve already posted on this site.
Lynn x

The first time I was shared wasn’t by a bull just a guy I was fucking at the time. I was 16 and he was in his 40s. He was the owner of the corner shop where I had a Saturday job and we’d fuck when the shop was closed for lunch. I was totally besotted with him so when he asked if he could involve his friend, I agreed, I would have done anything to please him. It carried on until I went to University and then occasionally in the holidays when I was back home, until I got married at 20. I loved every minute and those two guys taught me a lot.

The first time I was shared by a black bull wasn’t until my mid 30s but that’s another story that I’ve already posted on this site.
Lynn x
Thanks for the response. My first “serious” high school girl friend also got her start fucking older men. If memory serves, she was house sitting for one of her dad’s friends.
He seduced her and she fucked him regularly for that entire summer. One day, he hosted a pool party, and after the party he shared her with one of his coworkers.
She fucked both of them together and separately for about 6 months. Just like in you mentioned in your experience, my girlfriend also stated that fucking and being shared with two older men taught her a lot of things as well.
That was over 26 years ago, and to this day I can still remember her blowjobs ! LOL
She was a great girlfriend. She was always ready and willing to be shared. I used to sometimes share her and have 3somes with my best friend.
Occasionally she would disappear at parties and show up a little while later with cum on her breath or even a few drops of another guys cum on the front of her shirt. I could never get mad, because she was just so HOT and had so much fun. We both knew what she had done but both just smiled.

Thanks for the response. My first “serious” high school girl friend also got her start fucking older men. If memory serves, she was house sitting for one of her dad’s friends.
He seduced her and she fucked him regularly for that entire summer. One day, he hosted a pool party, and after the party he shared her with one of his coworkers.
She fucked both of them together and separately for about 6 months. Just like in you mentioned in your experience, my girlfriend also stated that fucking and being shared with two older men taught her a lot of things as well.
That was over 26 years ago, and to this day I can still remember her blowjobs ! LOL
She was a great girlfriend. She was always ready and willing to be shared. I used to sometimes share her and have 3somes with my best friend.
Occasionally she would disappear at parties and show up a little while later with cum on her breath or even a few drops of another guys cum on the front of her shirt. I could never get mad, because she was just so HOT and had so much fun. We both knew what she had done but both just smiled.
I’d fucked quite a number of boys closer to my own age (most were two or three years older than me) before this guy and while it was a lot of fun, I had no idea just how good sex could be until he fucked me. He was the first to make me cum just with his cock. It was 50 years ago this year, the first time we had sex and I still have very fond memories of him and his friend. And for anyone worried about the age difference, I was the instigator in the first place not him, though it was his idea to share me xx

The first time I had a black Bull who shared me with other men was back in 2006. My bull would visit on our sailboat and while my husband navigated the boat my bull and I would have fun and rock the boat below deck. He was an incredible lover with a hard body and a gorgeous black cock.

@stlhubby4u asked: The first time your bull shared you with his friends, how did it happen? Was this planned ? Did he just surprise you by inviting them in during a session?

One weekend my Bull asked me if I would be willing to help him make a friend of his birthday special. I said yes, and he told me he had two very good friends and he thought I would like them. One of them was having his 32nd birthday in two weeks and it would be special if he could share me with his friends.

@stlhubby4u asked: How did you feel that moment when more than one black man appeared and you realized that he ( or they) we there to fuck you and you were going to have more than one black cock using you for pleasure?

I would have to say it was hot, I was nervous and apprehensive but also incredibly excited. My Bull was the first and only black man I had ever been with at the time and now having three hot black men who were going to share me was a roller coaster of emotion.

@stlhubby4u asked: Were you scared ? Nervous? Extremely turned on? How did you feel when it was over ? Were you embarrassed? Ashamed? Or proud that you could handle it and couldn’t wait to do it again ?

My husband had anchored the boat in a Cove and we were all below deck. Since it was to celebrate this man's birthday, they had been drinking shots of whiskey my husband served and I started out giving them all a strip dance. The three guys were all shirtless and I moved to give the birthday boy a lap dance, I unfasten his jeans, and when I pulled his cock out I was a little scared. My bull has a nice penis but no larger than many of the white cocks I had already taken. This man was HUGE, and I did not know if I would be able to take him.

Black men are wonderful lovers, and they treated me like a princess, complimenting me and asking me if what they were doing was okay and if it felt good. The sex was hard and they all three fucked me, and when they were done, I was lying on the berth with my leg spread, and they admiring my destroyed pussy and the trail of cum leaking from inside me and on my body. I can't say I was embarrassed, ashamed, or proud. I was completely satisfied and happy.

I really was not thinking about doing it again or not, I was just basking in the afterglow of the amazing sex.

@stlhubby4u asked: How many black men has your bull shared you with?

That Bull shared me with probably five of his friends over the six years we were meeting together. We lived 600 miles apart so our time together was infrequent but we always had a great time and looked forward to being together again.

I have a white Bull now who likes to share me with his friends and it is always hot.

The first time I had a black Bull who shared me with other men was back in 2006. My bull would visit on our sailboat and while my husband navigated the boat my bull and I would have fun and rock the boat below deck. He was an incredible lover with a hard body and a gorgeous black cock.

@stlhubby4u asked: The first time your bull shared you with his friends, how did it happen? Was this planned ? Did he just surprise you by inviting them in during a session?

One weekend my Bull asked me if I would be willing to help him make a friend of his birthday special. I said yes, and he told me he had two very good friends and he thought I would like them. One of them was having his 32nd birthday in two weeks and it would be special if he could share me with his friends.

@stlhubby4u asked: How did you feel that moment when more than one black man appeared and you realized that he ( or they) we there to fuck you and you were going to have more than one black cock using you for pleasure?

I would have to say it was hot, I was nervous and apprehensive but also incredibly excited. My Bull was the first and only black man I had ever been with at the time and now having three hot black men who were going to share me was a roller coaster of emotion.

@stlhubby4u asked: Were you scared ? Nervous? Extremely turned on? How did you feel when it was over ? Were you embarrassed? Ashamed? Or proud that you could handle it and couldn’t wait to do it again ?

My husband had anchored the boat in a Cove and we were all below deck. Since it was to celebrate this man's birthday, they had been drinking shots of whiskey my husband served and I started out giving them all a strip dance. The three guys were all shirtless and I moved to give the birthday boy a lap dance, I unfasten his jeans, and when I pulled his cock out I was a little scared. My bull has a nice penis but no larger than many of the white cocks I had already taken. This man was HUGE, and I did not know if I would be able to take him.

Black men are wonderful lovers, and they treated me like a princess, complimenting me and asking me if what they were doing was okay and if it felt good. The sex was hard and they all three fucked me, and when they were done, I was lying on the berth with my leg spread, and they admiring my destroyed pussy and the trail of cum leaking from inside me and on my body. I can't say I was embarrassed, ashamed, or proud. I was completely satisfied and happy.

I really was not thinking about doing it again or not, I was just basking in the afterglow of the amazing sex.

@stlhubby4u asked: How many black men has your bull shared you with?

That Bull shared me with probably five of his friends over the six years we were meeting together. We lived 600 miles apart so our time together was infrequent but we always had a great time and looked forward to being together again.

I have a white Bull now who likes to share me with his friends and it is always hot.
Its so erotic thinking of our wives being shared by their boyfriends with other men. It makes my unused clitty even more impotent.

it happened many times but the one I remember most intensely was when my bull friend named Nico, a well-known and wealthy entrepreneur, invited me to dinner at his house but in the end three others arrived, not his friends, but his business clients. Work. at the beginning I felt humiliated and I was determined not to fuck with anyone anymore but they were so kind and I found myself with 4 cocks to empty plus that of my horny husband who was humiliated by everyone together with me by heavy words and very daring behavior.

Elena in gangbang BBC3.gifElena in gangbang BBC1.gifElena in gangbang BBC5.gifElena la zoccolona .gif

it happened many times but the one I remember most intensely was when my bull friend named Nico, a well-known and wealthy entrepreneur, invited me to dinner at his house but in the end three others arrived, not his friends, but his business clients. Work. at the beginning I felt humiliated and I was determined not to fuck with anyone anymore but they were so kind and I found myself with 4 cocks to empty plus that of my horny husband who was humiliated by everyone together with me by heavy words and very daring behavior.

View attachment 1621370View attachment 1621372View attachment 1621373View attachment 1621376
My wife feels similarly. She enjoys emptying mens' balls but she doesn't like the presumption that she will always do so. If the guys are nice to her she will; if they're assholes she's gone.

View attachment 1621370View attachment 1621372View attachment 1621373View attachment 1621376
So well described. What an erotic situation. Wow.

• Love
Reactions: Elene
My regular lover set up a date night with me and my husband was there to watch, after dinner we went to a hotel with him where a friend of his was waiting.
It turned out that the guy worked for the same company that my husband does, I was reluctant at first but did it with both men and then my husband, he was a little humiliated by me fucking a guy he worked with but that was OK in the end.
The other guy brings the night up sometimes to my husband but he has been discrete about it other wise.
I have slept with his co worker several times since.

My regular lover set up a date night with me and my husband was there to watch, after dinner we went to a hotel with him where a friend of his was waiting.
It turned out that the guy worked for the same company that my husband does, I was reluctant at first but did it with both men and then my husband, he was a little humiliated by me fucking a guy he worked with but that was OK in the end.
The other guy brings the night up sometimes to my husband but he has been discrete about it other wise.
I have slept with his co worker several times since.
So erotic. Nothing like mixing a little business with pleasure.

I have been shared several times by different Lovers. The first couple times were Black Lovers. Noth of them whored me out eventually, but a couple times it was with friends or family members and the asked me about it first. So it wasn't a surprise when it happened.

The other time was with the Boss/Lover (older, white) who asked me twice to "entertain" potential Clients, these were planned ahead of time and he asked me about it first. The most EXCITING time tho, was when he called me in his office one New Yeare Eve afternoon and he and his best friend openly talked about me being the friends date for the weekend!!! This was totally unplanned, I was called in his office unexpectedly and asked what my plans were for the weekend, and could I change them?! I was SO turned on when I walked back to my office to cancel my weekend plans wiht my hsuiband that my legs wobbled!!

I spent the entire holiday weekend with him having totally unprotected sex (I don;t carry my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) with me to work and we agreed to go to the Mall to buy some (sexy, HOT) outfits and lingeris for the weekend versus going home to pack a weekend case and he offered to pick up some condoms, but after we discussed my dislike of them and both of us being OK with the risk we had a FANTASTIC weekend discussing the possibility of a pregnancy and how we would deal with it. FUN weekend for me, hubby was a bit miffed until I got home. LOL

J (the wife)

I have been shared several times by different Lovers. The first couple times were Black Lovers. Noth of them whored me out eventually, but a couple times it was with friends or family members and the asked me about it first. So it wasn't a surprise when it happened.

The other time was with the Boss/Lover (older, white) who asked me twice to "entertain" potential Clients, these were planned ahead of time and he asked me about it first. The most EXCITING time tho, was when he called me in his office one New Yeare Eve afternoon and he and his best friend openly talked about me being the friends date for the weekend!!! This was totally unplanned, I was called in his office unexpectedly and asked what my plans were for the weekend, and could I change them?! I was SO turned on when I walked back to my office to cancel my weekend plans wiht my hsuiband that my legs wobbled!!

I spent the entire holiday weekend with him having totally unprotected sex (I don;t carry my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) with me to work and we agreed to go to the Mall to buy some (sexy, HOT) outfits and lingeris for the weekend versus going home to pack a weekend case and he offered to pick up some condoms, but after we discussed my dislike of them and both of us being OK with the risk we had a FANTASTIC weekend discussing the possibility of a pregnancy and how we would deal with it. FUN weekend for me, hubby was a bit miffed until I got home. LOL

J (the wife)
That unexpended new years eve date is such an erotic story. You were his married date for yhe entire weekend.

Sexy.

Reactions: JMNBABE

J (the wife)

My wife has been hotwife for 5 yearsxhe is attimate about being shared with his friends ITS A DEFINITE MY WIFE HAS SAID IF ITS SOMEONE THAT SHE HAS MEET SHE.while being with her stud and hubby and het are comfortable about the otheg guy its possible but even.then.it would only be the two of them.her stud.and his friend and this woukd ha e go.be setup ahead of time and mo.surprises

Reactions: Bat boy