Black pussy

I’ve always wanted to be with a black girl came close when I was in the Navy but never got the opportunity again so if any on here would like a BWC I am definitely interested!!!

Reactions: Tof82
I dated a black woman before. She was a sexy BBW, beautiful face and large gorgeous eyes, luscious lips, endowed with an impressive big ass, big belly, and huge tits. I feel lucky to have been with such an amazing woman. She was quite intelligent too, a lawyer, but also could be overbearing.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
I wonder how many of us white men have had black pussy and what did you think?
I dated a very pretty black woman back in the day. She was a school teacher, but also coached tack and basketball. She was extremely fit with a very tight body and pussy. The first time I had sex with her I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was also kinky and enjoyed having sex in front of some big mirrors in her bedroom.
I had an opportunity at my 10 year class reunion to take home a black girl that I hadn't know in HS, but was too scared to close the deal. At this point, I would take any black woman that I could. Even better if she were a hotwife.

Reactions: Chirpic
I wonder how many of us white men have had black pussy and what did you think?
I dated a very pretty black woman back in the day. She was a school teacher, but also coached tack and basketball. She was extremely fit with a very tight body and pussy. The first time I had sex with her I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was also kinky and enjoyed having sex in front of some big mirrors in her bedroom.
Why would a Black woman want to degrade Herself by being with a worthless white oppressor?