Black slut wife with white cuck hubby seeks bulls

49 year old black slut housewife to older white cuck hubby seeks dominant white bulls for rough, degrading sex. Cuck hubby watches, can take photos and videos, prep and/or do cleanup
Mmmm if you don't mind another woman's opinion, Hun you look hot. You should have no problem finding your pick of Dom guys to use you like you want. And those are real slut heels - forget fuck me heels, those are bend me over and use me hard heels - love them xx

49 year old black slut housewife to older white cuck hubby seeks dominant white bulls for rough, degrading sex. Cuck hubby watches, can take photos and videos, prep and/or do cleanup
She looks hot and I have 9 inches if she is interested

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 450
I'll tie her up and tease her until she begs for my big hard white cock then slam every inch deep inside of her all at once, then pulling my cock out and slapping her clit with it while asking her if she's a good little slut before slamming my cock as deep as I can over and over again until she cums all over me, then make her clean it off while she rides my face

Reactions: Africanwife4old
I'll tie her up and tease her until she begs for my big hard white cock then slam every inch deep inside of her all at once, then pulling my cock out and slapping her clit with it while asking her if she's a good little slut before slamming my cock as deep as I can over and over again until she cums all over me, then make her clean it off while she rides my face
How old are you Jay_k