(Breeding)How many couples done that in real?

Well, my wife and I always wanted a family, but she knew i could not give her kids, so this was always a possibility for us when we went into the lifestyle, only problem was, however, that my wife could not find the "perfect man" to have a baby with, per her own words. It took a while, as well as a few possible candidates for her to realize she wanted our neighbor to impregnate her. It had always been an erotic thought for me, but one that made me really nervous. What if she wanted to continue a family with him and not me? But it all worked for the best, and now we are parenting our child, with him not too far away from his daughter as well.

I guess it depends on how secure the Relationship is in the first place-one of our daughters we adopted from a family member & she is probably the most grounded of our 5 kids-- take things slow & easy--

Reactions: London666
Perfect forum to seek advice. My wife and I have two children and have been having a lively sex life for some time, but always stay safe with condoms. Last night she took off our friends condom and his cum went all over her pussy. But not in. Is this how pregnancy risk sex started for you guys? It turns me on, but I am worried...

Reactions: London666
Do you both like the risk of falling pregnant? Or is it one more than the other? Do you consider potential partners in that way.

My wife and I do it. In fact one of her boyfriends makes it a point to breed us both everytime. He says he likes taking care of his 2 bitches.
Don't think you have quite got this... or I haven't... My understanding is that breeding means getting you pregnant... if you are male that is a biological impossibility.. and female... couldn't possibly be bred evrey time...

Don't think you have quite got this... or I haven't... My understanding is that breeding means getting you pregnant... if you are male that is a biological impossibility.. and female... couldn't possibly be bred evrey time...
Um, my wife is on the pill. Breeding is the term we use because it's more erotic. Me being bred is my wife's joke that I'm such a bitch, I might actually get pregnant. We enjoy immersing ourselves in the lifestyle. Sorry that I wasn't more clear.

Reactions: Juandrich
It's the ultimate joy for me. My wife has never allowed me to cum in her because I'm so inadequate and pathetic.
what... never ever... that is a massive fantasy of mine... where as a girlfriend she gives her virginity to another guy and the wedding is consumated by the best man... confirmed by me cleaning up the creampie... all while locked in chastity and not able to orgasm

what... never ever... that is a massive fantasy of mine... where as a girlfriend she gives her virginity to another guy and the wedding is consumated by the best man... confirmed by me cleaning up the creampie... all while locked in chastity and not able to orgasm
That would be an epic fantasy!!!! I would probably faint!😂